• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devin Gardner is....

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
officially garbage. I've been watching football all day...Qb's throwing the ball all over the field. Not our guy. And while Im on the subject our defensive backs are awful. Countess is a huge disappointment.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is he still playing, where is Morris?

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
officially garbage. I've been watching football all day...Qb's throwing the ball all over the field. Not our guy. And while Im on the subject our defensive backs are awful. Countess is a huge disappointment.

Cant argue that int when Michigan was down 13 was brutal. First it was 5 feet shot of the guy he wanted to throw it to. Second wtf. Theres a man in the way.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gardner sucks.. I dont know if Hoke is holding him back or not. There are so many times that he could just take off ''Gardner'' and get a 1st down, but he doesnt. I think it's time for M to get back to the pro style passing qb. But I dont think that will happen in the near future, at least not this year..

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit Gardner has his problem's, but I'm not 100% replacing him will be the silver bullet.

That being said, Minnesota is about as good a game as any to give Shane Morris a go and see what happens.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Curious Is Jabrill Peppers starting for you guys yet?

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Curious Is Jabrill Peppers starting for you guys yet?

Technically yes.

He is the starter nickle. So whenever they decide to run the nickle over base defense Peppers takes the field. And he was the starter for punt returns, until his "injury," which afterward it seems he will take the field with Norfleet for those now.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically yes.

He is the starter nickle. So whenever they decide to run the nickle over base defense Peppers takes the field. And he was the starter for punt returns, until his "injury," which afterward it seems he will take the field with Norfleet for those now.

It sucks yall got stuck with a bad coach. Football is better when Michigan is good. I went to High school and played football with a Wolverine back in the 90's. IDK if yall remember Marcus Knight but that dude whooped my ass at practice for 4 years.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks yall got stuck with a bad coach. Football is better when Michigan is good. I went to High school and played football with a Wolverine back in the 90's. IDK if yall remember Marcus Knight but that dude whooped my ass at practice for 4 years.

I wouldn't say he is a "bad" coach. That being said, is he an "elite" coach, such as Michigan deserves? I haven't totally given up hope, but I am willing to concede signs point to no.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too bad Rodriguez didnt turn down that Bama job. Its funny how one event can change fate.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say he is a "bad" coach. That being said, is he an "elite" coach, such as Michigan deserves? I haven't totally given up hope, but I am willing to concede signs point to no.

Did you really just basically say last week that the jury is still out on Hoke being an Elite coach?

:pound::pound::pound:

He's not even a good coach, let alone great, let alone elite.

Your delusion knows no bounds.

DirtyBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gardner cant be that bad...he did pass Tom Brady for the most passing touchdowns in Michigan school history. Ha Ha. but yea, i guess just like any other QB except a few, Gardner has his good days and his bad days. I am def disappointed with this Michigan team this year. Despite being the most winningest school in ncaa history( i believe they are 1st maybe but def top 3 in overall record since the beginning)i feel like that stat just doesnt hold strong enough for how all over the place they are. they are good then great then terrible then bad then average and on and on. What are they doing now that they didnt used to do? Hoke i think his time is up and i know thats a start but there is something else that just doesnt fit the true Blue that they should be.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Gardner is the worst starting qb that ive ever seen play on a Michigan team. The AD is gone now, Hoke is next. Maybe a miracle will happen and M will get a decent qb thats coming out of hs.