• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devil take my hand - we're headin to New Orleanz

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SEC Tourny coming up and I got in the pep band.
HELLS YEA - gettin paid a shit ton of money and free place in New Orleans AND missing classes. bliss.

Bracket2012.jpg

Lookin like were gonna be there a few extra nights. First game should be a breeze, we beat Auburn and Ole Miss pretty easily (64/49 and 73/60). Granted it was at Home so who knows which team will show up. The shitty Away team or the above average Home team

GO VOLS!!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap. Have fun! Hopefully there is a nice Tennessee turnout, and the Vols play well.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC Tourny coming up and I got in the pep band.
HELLS YEA - gettin paid a shit ton of money and free place in New Orleans AND missing classes. bliss.

Lookin like were gonna be there a few extra nights. First game should be a breeze, we beat Auburn and Ole Miss pretty easily (64/49 and 73/60). Granted it was at Home so who knows which team will show up. The shitty Away team or the above average Home team

GO VOLS!!

:think:

SEC!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Tennessee's shot at the NCAA Tourney is over. They might get a NIT or CBI bid or whatever. I guess considering what the expectations were coming into the season, it has been a successful first year for the Vols. I'm definitely a believer in coach Martin. Next year Tennessee should be dancing.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to give the Rebels credit on the win. I hope they win the SEC Tourney now.

That was the worst game I've seen from UT since the beginning of the year. The team that showed-up tonight was the same team that lost to Oakland, Austin Peay and Charleston. I was hoping for a much better performance. Ole Miss absolutely killed Tennessee with their zone. Forced the Vols to shoot/jack-up way too many 3's and threw off their rhythm. That was a hard game to watch.

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could rant about that game for an hour. Such poor play, I wish I wasn't there. And I swear to fucking god if I hear C-A-T-S CATSx3 one more damn time I'm going to blow up the state of KY.

me = Sour UT fan, until next season...fuck haha

and the money we got they call "meal money" but they gave us $200 for 3 days and we stayed 2 blocks from Bourbon St. So you can guess where that money went haha

GO VOLS

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could rant about that game for an hour. Such poor play, I wish I wasn't there. And I swear to fucking god if I hear C-A-T-S CATSx3 one more damn time I'm going to blow up the state of KY.

me = Sour UT fan, until next season...fuck haha

and the money we got they call "meal money" but they gave us $200 for 3 days and we stayed 2 blocks from Bourbon St. So you can guess where that money went haha

GO VOLS

:rofl: