• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
!0 games to go. Detroit has not posed a problem for us;

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Wings at the Joe. No problem there for the Lightning recently. Back to back nights for playing. Problem for Lightning especially since they played magnificent last night and their Conditioning Coach, if they even have one, seems to do a crappy job. I'll add a third fact to thicken the plot. The Lightning always play teams that are better than them harder and with more desperation (ie: Bruins last night have a better w/l record than the Lightning) than they play teams of a lesser caliber (ie: the 2nd worse team in the NHL, Coyotes). I don't want to be a Donnie Downer but I really feel that this game will be very difficult for the Lightning to win. All the Red Wings have to do is play physical and that will knock any energy that the Lightning may have right out of them. If in fact the Lightning have any energy left after last night's game. Just thought of a number 4. I doubt the Lightning will start their better net-minder since he played last night, it will probably be Vasi between the pipes. It was Bishop that brought it against the Red Wings and he no longer plays for the Lightning. Not trying to burst anyone's hopes but just analytically thinking about this game and the Lightning. I forsee another Vasi loss.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lightning always play teams that are better than them harder and with more desperation (ie: Bruins last night have a better w/l record than the Lightning) than they play teams of a lesser caliber (ie: the 2nd worse team in the NHL, Coyotes).

I know, no fair quoting myself, but this statement is the reason I think the Lightning need a new coach. Don't get me wrong, I think Coach Cooper (Chompy) is an excellent coach and has done great things here with all the injuries, Stamkos re-sign situation, etcetera but I don't see him being the coach that takes the Lightning to the next level. Even when the entire team is healthy, we watch a talented team try to come back and win a game in the last 5 minutes of the game. And even when the entire team is healthy, we watch a talented team still play teams of a lesser caliber crappy. They consistently lose to teams that are crappy and sometimes win games against teams that have more points (better w/l). Why don't Chompy get on their asses about this?

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You nailed it ISR,we seem lackluster tonight against
a crappy team. One breakaway is our only chance but lack of experience
seemed to spook Gourde who is one of the best players
on the ice tonight ( 3rd period comeback anyone ) .

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called that 3rd period comeback, Bolt! 1-1 thanks to Palat.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 pts., one behind Boston, Kucherov is a star player.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYI sneaked ahead of Bolts with 82 pts and a game in hand.
Boston 82 pts
Bolts 81 pts

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sat Bruins vs. NYI, who do you root for