• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Despite All The Injuries There Was Still some Good News

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) The Bears have replaced Cutler with another QB that is like Santa to the Packers.

2.) Josh Hawkins was excellent. He had three pass deflections and 8 tackles. He replaced Randall (finally) after he was benched for playing like trash as usual. Hawkins combined with House, King, the two safeties and the hybrid in Jones will be outstanding IMO.

3.) Lane Taylor was outstanding at the LT position.

4.) Aaron Jones appears to be a solid backup RB. J Williams doesn't appear to be NFL material but Jones looks like he has the "IT" factor to make some noise. I like him to start next week with TY out.

5.) Clay Matthews is playing better than I've seen him play in 4 years now. It's fun to watch him again.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) The Bears have replaced Cutler with another QB that is like Santa to the Packers.

2.) Josh Hawkins was excellent. He had three pass deflections and 8 tackles. He replaced Randall (finally) after he was benched for playing like trash as usual. Hawkins combined with House, King, the two safeties and the hybrid in Jones will be outstanding IMO.

3.) Lane Taylor was outstanding at the LT position.

4.) Aaron Jones appears to be a solid backup RB. J Williams doesn't appear to be NFL material but Jones looks like he has the "IT" factor to make some noise. I like him to start next week with TY out.

5.) Clay Matthews is playing better than I've seen him play in 4 years now. It's fun to watch him again.

Randall was a disappointment last year so I don't know why he would be any different this year.

A. Jones looked good on Thursday night. The kid looked shifty and best of all he looked like he had vision, Unlike the other RBs who just ran up the backs of the O-linemen. Hopefully he can continue the success he had against Chicago.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randall was a disappointment last year so I don't know why he would be any different this year.

A. Jones looked good on Thursday night. The kid looked shifty and best of all he looked like he had vision, Unlike the other RBs who just ran up the backs of the O-linemen. Hopefully he can continue the success he had against Chicago.

TT and MM only play him because he was a first round draft choice. They need to play the best players and not the highest draft choice or highest paid players. Randall should be gone next season.

I'll wait to see how he does as the starter next week. I would like to see Mays as well.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT and MM only play him because he was a first round draft choice. They need to play the best players and not the highest draft choice or highest paid players. Randall should be gone next season.

I'll wait to see how he does as the starter next week. I would like to see Mays as well.

Sometimes they have to swallow their pride for the good of the team. They can’t get it right every single time.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes they have to swallow their pride for the good of the team. They can’t get it right every single time.

That will be the day. Both Randall and Rollins have been busts.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing I forgot to mention was Morgan has been moved to full time corner at the slot. I noticed last year that he was an excellent slot corner and far better at that then he ever was at safety. Finally injuries and ineptitude forced Dom to make the obvious choice. With House and King at the #1 and #2 combined with Morgan at the slot and Hawkins as the #4 with Jones playing everywhere I feel like this can be an elite caliber secondary that can shutdown high powered offenses. Especially when we have a great consistent pass rush.