• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dennis Lindsey

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find the old thread about Lindsey.

Here he is, though.

2ike43c.jpg

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like good thread bumps.

Great post.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like good bump threads, but that's NSFW. ;)

I didn't know you were such an Assman.

I have a different favorite part of the anatomy.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know you were such an Assman.

I have a different favorite part of the anatomy.

I'm a T & A man, but that's too much information. More on the former. Good doesn't mean big, to me, when it comes to tha ass, but that's too much information. Boobs beyond a hand-full are too big but small is no good, but that's too much information. When you're married like I am, you get pickier. You better not look but if you do, it better be worth it. Be picky even with the normally good enough.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a T & A man, but that's too much information. More on the former. Good doesn't mean big, to me, when it comes to tha ass, but that's too much information. Boobs beyond a hand-full are too big but small is no good, but that's too much information. When you're married like I am, you get pickier. You better not look but if you do, it better be worth it. Be picky even with the normally good enough.

None of this is too much information.

Everyone likes different shapes, and it's interesting to know your preferences.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this is too much information.

Everyone likes different shapes, and it's interesting to know your preferences.

Now, how do you like your d*cks?

Big, featherless, and cooked well.

Ducks, that is.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, how do you like your d*cks?

Big, featherless, and cooked well.

Ducks, that is.

I've only had duck a few times. It's ok, I didn't love nor dislike it. Something I could try once in a while, but not really yearn.

Maybe I just didn't have it the right way.

I believe the last time I had some was in August 2013.

j7q6w3.jpg

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seats at the “decision-making table”

Now that Gordon, the commitment that we made to him, the one thing that we talked about is, you know, he’s gonna have a key seat at the decision-making table. You know, we’re going to include Derrick [Favors] and Gordon about the things that we’re gonna do going forward, whether it’s style of play or who we add to the team going forward.

I don't think Favors or Hayward, or any player, should be consulted on potential roster moves.

The detached perspective a GM and President Of Basketball Operations provides, is the best.

I wouldn't even want Hall Of Famers to be consulted, as they might just pick players they like personally, but aren't as good as other options.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindsey needs to evaluate the team ASAP.

Normally I wouldn't say that after one game, but it wasn't just one game. The whole season, combined with those last 3 games.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindsey needs to evaluate the team ASAP.

Normally I wouldn't say that after one game, but it wasn't just one game. The whole season, combined with those last 3 games.

He needs to build depth and one more starter (I don't know who to replace nor who we could realistically get). Injuries showed that. If Exum were here, Mack would be a good backup, with Neto getting small minutes. If Burks weren't injured, they could have better rotations with players playing multiple positions. If Lyles can continue to develop and Hood become more consistent, or at least no more 1-11 days.

We need to do two-for-ones at least some times, keep the defense guessing. I know a good shot is better than two rushed shots, but we're not making our good shots and teams have beaten us when they have the last possession. Alas, they have beaten us when we have the last possession, too, but you know what I mean.

If we're not going to make ~12 or more threes, don't take ~34 three pointers in a game. (Using the 50% on 34 2-PT FGs = 34 points, 36 points on 34 threes = 12 threes. Yes, teams don't shoot 50% from the field, but there are goals, especially for two-point shots.)

Make your free throws. Take the Clippers bench seriously. Don't tank for Kobe, I know it would be fun to watch neutrally. You can't be neutral and you shouldn't be watching. That's what DVRs are for. It's like we were paid off. Win the damn game, get to .500.

We went from 25 to 38. 13 games improvement. I wanted half of that (7 games improvement (45-37)) this year, I wanted to lose fewer games (37 or fewer) than we won the year prior (38), but would have settled for 42-40.

Now, it's 25 to 38 to 40, so my floor is 42 for another 2 game improvement. Win last night and it'd be 44-38. Beat the Mavericks and Lakers, it'd be 46-36. And the Clippers, 48-34.

But, now it's freaking 42. And no, that won't make me happy, but that's my line.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your suggestions. I wanted to be in the mix for homecourt in the 1st round during April, whatever win total that would have resulted in.

Don Nelson was on the extreme for believing in 2 for 1's. He'd say a half court hook shot, to do a 2 for 1, is better than a 1 for 1.

They should have triple teamed Kobe. Cmon, it wasn't a mystery who was going to shoot, especially in the 4th. Especially when they were on a 10-0 run.

Yeah, I think guard depth, even though there already seems to be some depth. Still needs to be more guards.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone said he prefers when he needs two hands to enclose them.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the race for Executive Of The Year was pretty close. I think Lindsey was close.

+++++++++++

Every NBA award winner, in one place

Voting

• Bob Myers (Golden State) - 59 points (9 first place votes)
  • Daryl Morey (Houston) - 57 points (7 first place votes)
  • Dennis Lindsey (Utah) - 49 points (6 first place votes)
  • Danny Ainge (Boston) - 29 points (4 first place votes)
  • Ernie Grunfield (Washington) - 15 points (1 first place vote)
  • R.C. Buford (San Antonio) - 10 points
  • Full voting results can be found here