• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Define the Terms

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before further derailing a game thread thought this could be fun to expand and define terms used for players.

This is when you see the term superstar become an overused word...D Wade WAS as a superstar and has long since conceded The Man title to LBJ...Bosh could score more points on another team but imo...he's a good role player on this team. Same with Ray Allen, Lewis, etc....when LBJ is not in the game D Wade has to produce.

MIA has one superstar now. MIA has to play better on DEF in SA to win a game there...too many guys factored for SA last night.

Add or edit this is brainstorming not written in stone:

Superstar-Top 5 player, few holes in their game. KD, LBJ, CP3

Star-Not top 5, some holes. Griffin, Curry, Howard

All-Star-Popularity contest winner, which means you probably fill or filled the box score stats mainly ppg, you are also not a center. Kobe (was Superstar), Melo

Great Player-Probably but not necessarily underrated and unnoticed for a number of reasons such as being on a team with LBJ and Wade or your team loses or you are young, The Brow, Cousins, the Pistons front court

Overrated good player-Huge holes in your game but are probably popular and most definitely overpaid. Half of the pistons, KG now, Melo, Joe Johnson.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overrated good player-Huge holes in your game but are probably popular and most definitely overpaid. Half of the pistons

made me laugh. Not sure anyone but you and I could name half the Pistons without looking it up. But the two that get press and occasionally put up numbers, Jennings and Smith, certainly fill this bill. I'd be glad to ship these two anywhere for someone who can consistently make a jumper.