• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Decisions on TE

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no what qb averages 30 ppg? are u on crack i said no such thing. i was nice and said stay and post and u respond by being a dickhead

I know no QB scores 30 PPG, I was just giving a analogy of the type of games that could occur frequently.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you think Eli is gonna be a 30 ppg QB, JC is not going to get no decent amount of carries whatsoever if he can still run, Quincy Enuwa is gonna be a number one receiver(over Robby Anderson I might add, who played better). Oh, yeah, Woods is gonna be a fantasy contributor? Yeah lol.

I know no QB scores 30 PPG, I was just giving a analogy of the type of games that could occur frequently.

yet you said it, and were being a dickhead

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was that about again?

Post #28, Rudolph didn't score in week 13 and that is the week most playoff seeds are determined. Just before that, you showed his bust games in the middle if the season.

Picking out bad games is useless. Everyone has bad games... especially TEs. Kelce went 4 of 5 games mid season under 6 points, (you know, the bye weeks when you need big performances?), then another sub 5 dud in week 14....the playoffs. However, you don't see anyone staking those claims as absolutes and that you can't trust him in certain weeks.... it's ridiculous.

If you want to take Kelce in the 4th or Eifert in the 5th, that's fine. But don't, in the same breath, disregard a Rudolph type later for anything other than personal preference, because that's what it is.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 pages????????? Brees....................the new @The Foot lmao!
@The Foot was a much better back and forth, and at least he'd eventually just admit his crazy theories and predictions were hunchs, feelings, and man crushes, not make futile attempts to proce them with empty numbers and comparisons not based in realty

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #28, Rudolph didn't score in week 13 and that is the week most playoff seeds are determined. Just before that, you showed his bust games in the middle if the season.

Picking out bad games is useless. Everyone has bad games... especially TEs. Kelce went 4 of 5 games mid season under 6 points, (you know, the bye weeks when you need big performances?), then another sub 5 dud in week 14....the playoffs. However, you don't see anyone staking those claims as absolutes and that you can't trust him in certain weeks.... it's ridiculous.

If you want to take Kelce in the 4th or Eifert in the 5th, that's fine. But don't, in the same breath, disregard a Rudolph type later for anything other than personal preference, because that's what it is.

He was also playing on three days rest in that KC games. And, if I recall he scored a Td at steelers week 4. following his bye, he did have down games at Oakland and vs NO. However, week 8 on as I said he stepped up.

The thing is when you go four games in a row with dud performances in the middle of the season with byes occuring that some of your other studs could be having, that can be a detriment. That kind or performance would also get a player dropped. There are TEs who are on FA who leapfrog him every season. It's one thing if they occur sporadically, but in a streak like that is not my preference.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was also playing on three days rest in that KC games. And, if I recall he scored a Td at steelers week 4. following his bye, he did have down games at Oakland and vs NO. However, week 8 on as I said he stepped up.

The thing is when you go four games in a row with dud performances in the middle of the season with byes occuring that some of your other studs could be having, that can be a detriment. That kind or performance would also get a player dropped. There are TEs who are on FA who leapfrog him every season. It's one thing if they occur sporadically, but in a streak like that is not my preference.
giphy.gif

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How does this even remotely debate what you quoted of me?

See??????? You can't even acknowledge facts. Always an excuse. Three games rest....

Weeks 6, 7, 9, and 10 were 3, 2, 5 and 5. Exactly what you're accusing Rudolph of, you are ignoring Kelce's parralell. Great, he had a 16 point game in week 8. It doesn't negate the four surrounding it.

I'm not trying to tell you Rudolph is a better player or better value, I'm trying to show you how your reasons are cherry picked. If uou just said gut feeling he's a fluke, or not my cup of tea, etc. we wouldn't be having this conversation.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man just when i thought he was getting it with that mock he posted

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this even remotely debate what you quoted of me?

See??????? You can't even acknowledge facts. Always an excuse. Three games rest....

Weeks 6, 7, 9, and 10 were 3, 2, 5 and 5. Exactly what you're accusing Rudolph of, you are ignoring Kelce's parralell. Great, he had a 16 point game in week 8. It doesn't negate the four surrounding it.

I'm not trying to tell you Rudolph is a better player or better value, I'm trying to show you how your reasons are cherry picked. If uou just said gut feeling he's a fluke, or not my cup of tea, etc. we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Okay, I was not sure what happened during that stretch. I mean I knew Kelce beasted week 8 and three weeks in a row before another off game. However, having a good game(8) in between is better than having four straight duds.

This was Rudolph's poor stats
Houston wk 5
@Philadelphia wk 7
@Chicago wk 8
Detroit(despite TD) wk 9
Arizona wk 11
@Detroit wk 12
Dallas wk 13

So that is seven of those eight games in that span. That is not good. He started out and finished good, except week 16.

Kelce's bad games in that span
@Oak wk 6
NO wk 7
Jac wk 9
@Car wk 10

Not even comparable to Rudolph. Four of eight(half) games. Also, Kelce actually had 100 yards week 14 and had 22 points week 16. Those 22 points are what puts Kelce above Rudolph.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man just when i thought he was getting it with that mock he posted

I was testing it with the mock. Kelce was taken in the third round. It does not change my stance on Rudolph's underperforming in that stretch. If I dropped Maclin after five bad games and ARob after three, I sure would not have patience with Rudolph.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you think Eli is gonna be a 30 ppg QB, JC is not going to get no decent amount of carries whatsoever if he can still run, Quincy Enuwa is gonna be a number one receiver(over Robby Anderson I might add, who played better). Oh, yeah, Woods is gonna be a fantasy contributor? Yeah lol.
IMG_0613.PNG you were saying

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I was not sure what happened during that stretch. I mean I knew Kelce beasted week 8 and three weeks in a row before another off game. However, having a good game(8) in between is better than having four straight duds.

This was Rudolph's poor stats
Houston wk 5
@Philadelphia wk 7
@Chicago wk 8
Detroit(despite TD) wk 9
Arizona wk 11
@Detroit wk 12
Dallas wk 13

So that is seven of those eight games in that span. That is not good. He started out and finished good, except week 16.

Kelce's bad games in that span
@Oak wk 6
NO wk 7
Jac wk 9
@Car wk 10

Not even comparable to Rudolph. Four of eight(half) games. Also, Kelce actually had 100 yards week 14 and had 22 points week 16. Those 22 points are what puts Kelce above Rudolph.

It's like you don't read what I write. It's unbelievable.

Week 1 through week 10 last season, Kelce had two double digit games in standard scoring. Rudolph had three. You can cherry pick all you want. Kelce finished very strong and I have not implied Rudolph was better... in fact, I made it clear that was not my point.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Week 1 through week 10 last season, Kelce had two double digit games in standard scoring. Rudolph had three. You can cherry pick all you want. Kelce finished very strong and I have not implied Rudolph was better... in fact, I made it clear that was not my point.
qkbjv.jpg

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes! And guess what, I picked him up week 8! I most likely would not have dropped him during that stretch. But you can't convince me you'd be patient with Rudolph that many weeks with those results.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2013, any two-TD game by JT won me my week......1, 5. Any two-TD by Eiffert in 2015, weeks 1/5/9/11 I won all of them. So yes a TE having a big game can be the reason you win as it comes from a rare high scoring position. Any game I played Kelce and he scored or had 100 yards I won, which was three games.

2014's Kelce....TD weeks 3, 4, 5, 9...three of them I won. Week 5 he had less than 20 yards. he also had to share TE duties with Fasano because he couldn't block.

It just so happens TE production drives my fantasy team.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2013, any two-TD game by JT won me my week......1, 5. Any two-TD by Eiffert in 2015, weeks 1/5/9/11 I won all of them. So yes a TE having a big game can be the reason you win as it comes from a rare high scoring position. Any game I played Kelce and he scored or had 100 yards I won, which was three games.

2014's Kelce....TD weeks 3, 4, 5, 9...three of them I won. Week 5 he had less than 20 yards. he also had to share TE duties with Fasano because he couldn't block.

It just so happens TE production drives my fantasy team.
I flip a quarter every day, I've survived every single day that it's come up head's

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and one other thing, when you factor in the fact your QB will have down weeks because you are waiting on one, can you really expect to win without a productive QB and a TE in the same week? Carr didn't show up every week.