• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deangielo williams

Jumpman98

GO Broncos-Yankees-Bulls-ND Fighting Irish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant believe that guy cant find a job

I'm sure he'll will have one, before the season starts, probably a one year deal to a contender, or someone who lost their starting back and need depth and insurance in the backfield.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always really liked Deangelo. Such a smart dude.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet all I have Dallas wouldn't look his way under any circumstance.
No reason to trash Dallas publicly or any of the other teams. Kinda shows a lot about the character of the player.
I don't want to speculate on injuries so, I'll just say no one knows what the future holds. That said, I do agree that if you're a FA you shouldn't be trashing any teams cause at this point you're options are very limited. Is there some carry over from his days with Car that would cause him to have heat with Dallas??? I have no idea what that beef could be since they're not even in the same Division?????

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to speculate on injuries so, I'll just say no one knows what the future holds. That said, I do agree that if you're a FA you shouldn't be trashing any teams cause at this point you're options are very limited. Is there some carry over from his days with Car that would cause him to have heat with Dallas??? I have no idea what that beef could be since they're not even in the same Division?????
He said he grew up a 9'ers fan in the 80's and thus hates Dallas.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one needs a reason to hate the North Korean Cowboys, but Deangelo said his reason is because he's a Niners' fan from his youth and that Cowboy's fans are a specially retarded type of dickweed.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he grew up a 9'ers fan in the 80's and thus hates Dallas.
Oh well, I see. You still don't say you won't play for them publicly when you're a FA even if it's true privately. Business wise you may need to pit Dallas against another team(s) to drive your price up. Not that he has much leverage left in his situation.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one needs a reason to hate the North Korean Cowboys, but Deangelo said his reason is because he's a Niners' fan from his youth and that Cowboy's fans are a specially retarded type of dickweed.
the stupid hour begins

philly fans wrote the book on retarded dickweeds and you remain living proof.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he hates the fans and not the team??? If the Cowboys are the only team to offer him a contract he's saying he'd rather not play at all. That's a very dumb stance to announce publicly when you're a FA!!!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he hates the fans and not the team??? If the Cowboys are the only team to offer him a contract he's saying he'd rather not play at all. That's a very dumb stance to announce publicly when you're a FA!!!

He thinks both are a disgrace. He's like 34 and has had a great career. He's more principled than that. Good for him.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks both are a disgrace. He's like 34 and has had a great career. He's more principled than that. Good for him.
He now has a pro wrestling career to fall back on. So maybe he figures he'll play where he wants to or he'll just go make millions wrestling.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only a philly fan would refer to his career as great.
no championships will do that to a fan base.....:thumb:
He's had a good career not sure you can call it great or not BUT he has made a lot of money and if he saved/spent wisely he could be set up for the rest of his life financially. Maybe he realizes he's done and wants to take a parting shot at a hated rival???

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only a philly fan would refer to his career as great.
no championships will do that to a fan base.....:thumb:

The Patriots, Broncos, Steelers, Colts, Seahawks, Buccaneers, Ravens, Giants, Saints, Rams and Packers have won this millennium. Don't see your team on there.:pound:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had a good career not sure you can call it great or not BUT he has made a lot of money and if he saved/spent wisely he could be set up for the rest of his life financially. Maybe he realizes he's done and wants to take a parting shot at a hated rival???

He has been one of the active RBs with the highest YPC for his whole career.