• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

De'Angelo Henderson

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has one carry on a fake punt this year.

It's time to get him active... I love Jamaal Charles but I don't get the point at this stage. Not saying to cut him his character and legacy doesn't deserve that unless he asks, but I am saying we need to see what we have with Henderson. We are 3-9 and Booker and Henderson look to be here next year. Anderson and Charles do not.

He got in the doghouse the last PS game after 2 fumbles, was doing great before that... I know some of that was against 2nd or 3rd teams, but I think it's time to see what he has. More Booker and Henderson please.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that Joseph keeps talking about how he isn't getting playing time because the team is still trying to win. Sounds like the same reason they played Siemian in the last game last year when he was clearly hurt and a win actually hurt the team. At this point no it needs to become about seeing the young guys and what they can do on the field plus just give them snaps so they are more prepared for next year. I love that McGovern got to start and did pretty well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has one carry on a fake punt this year.

It's time to get him active... I love Jamaal Charles but I don't get the point at this stage. Not saying to cut him his character and legacy doesn't deserve that unless he asks, but I am saying we need to see what we have with Henderson. We are 3-9 and Booker and Henderson look to be here next year. Anderson and Charles do not.

He got in the doghouse the last PS game after 2 fumbles, was doing great before that... I know some of that was against 2nd or 3rd teams, but I think it's time to see what he has. More Booker and Henderson please.
why not cut charles? the broncos owe him nothing, the chiefs, yes. Broncos, no BUt see what henderson has. Even though CJ plays well when given the rock

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that Joseph keeps talking about how he isn't getting playing time because the team is still trying to win. Sounds like the same reason they played Siemian in the last game last year when he was clearly hurt and a win actually hurt the team. At this point no it needs to become about seeing the young guys and what they can do on the field plus just give them snaps so they are more prepared for next year. I love that McGovern got to start and did pretty well.

But at the same time the fans in attendance paid to see a game and putting in a bunch of question makes like its Preseason gets people pissed off. Sure if we’re away go ahead and do it but if I was a fan and the team announced they’re done trying to win and wanted to play a bunch of a players for next year I wouldn’t be too happy.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But it took an injury to get McGovern a start.

Yeah I dont get it either. Not saying to start Henderson, but at least get him active. How is Charles helping us right now? He isn't.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at the same time the fans in attendance paid to see a game and putting in a bunch of question makes like its Preseason gets people pissed off. Sure if we’re away go ahead and do it but if I was a fan and the team announced they’re done trying to win and wanted to play a bunch of a players for next year I wouldn’t be too happy.

I would guess the majority of fans want to see the question mark of Henderson. It's not like we are benching Eli for Geno Smith here.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure fans want to see us do the same thing that got us to the 3-9 mark. I would take seeing newbies over the same garbage we have been fielding. At least it would be new garbage if it doesn't pan out.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure fans want to see us do the same thing that got us to the 3-9 mark. I would take seeing newbies over the same garbage we have been fielding. At least it would be new garbage if it doesn't pan out.

BINGO. Fans are inpatient. They want to see signs that a team is trying to win, doing the same thing and having a 3-9 record. 8 straight loses isn't exactly showing the fans you want to win.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is not out of the playoffs just yet.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is not out of the playoffs just yet.
Barely, by a well worn thread. If Bengals had won last night, we would have been officially eliminated. Sooooo, if we win out and a thousand other games go exactly as we need, we’re in!!

Ain’t happening.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why play him if you are going to be fired anyways
#nosurviving

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most of that garbage you are calling people are players that helped us win a SB . You guys bitch no one now wants to come here to this team .. Hmmmm I wonder why ?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay decrease is also on it's way So all players will be getting less money next year .

I don't think We need to cut anyone .

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of that garbage you are calling people are players that helped us win a SB . You guys bitch no one now wants to come here to this team .. Hmmmm I wonder why ?
Because we have no QB. Not hard to figure out.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay decrease is also on it's way So all players will be getting less money next year .

I don't think We need to cut anyone .

How do you figure "ALL" players will get a pay decrease? That doesn't even make sense. We have guys making as little as they can per league salary rules, such as average vets, undrafted rookies and late round picks.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't recall many people saying players don't want to come here? Maybe I missed a thread recently?

Why don't players want to come here? Because they read internet message boards and get low self esteem because random fans call them garbage? Hopefully they don't waste their time reading NFL message boards. I know I wouldn't if I were a player and if they are they will see that wherever they go.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay excuse me . Proceed with bashing our players . When they were world beaters the first 3 games . Hmmm ..Sounds like some made a tinplate how to beat us and our Coaches seemed to have no answers .

Elway said Soft . the year we won the SB they played full tilt all season . They Meat grinded all the teams they faced into the ground . the opposing teams that year went into losing streaks after we blacked and blued there whole team up . That is on staff both years.

Young Coaches suck they think they know how to adjust but twice we have had the same outcome . We are now needing a home run Coach . IMO

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year we lost the team at week 3 hmm .. I said we lost the team week 3 . I see a correlation with this knee taking BS and how it was handled . not sure about it . I am no0t watching and I have no idea for sure but the wheels came off week three and after that ...................................