• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deadpool 2 / Once Upon a Deadpool (2018)

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Wet on Wet" teaser:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what he is saying is that was already posted. No worries. :thumb:

I posted the official trailer from the official channel. The earlier post was from a third-party channel.

Third-party trailers often have additional watermarks, intros, and outros by the third party, and in worse cases, additional editing that clips out certain parts. Additionally, the reuploading to a third-party channel may also involve reencoding, which reduces video quality from the original. The third-party trailers have less views and thus tend to have fewer comments and less discussion.

Also, some third-party trailers (some channels like Comicbook.com are especially bad about this) are outright fake recuts (of earlier footage released from official sources) used as clickbait. Posting videos from the original channel makes it easier to track which trailers have been posted, avoiding duplicates and fakes, since the list of posted trailers can be checked against either the original channel's list of videos by timestamp or against the list of trailers on link aggregator indices by URL.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The marketing for Deadpool is outstanding. June 1st can't get here soon enough. We'll get plenty of great laughs until then.
it helps that Reynolds is absolutely perfect for this role.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the official trailer from the official channel. The earlier post was from a third-party channel.

Third-party trailers often have additional watermarks, intros, and outros by the third party, and in worse cases, additional editing that clips out certain parts. Additionally, the reuploading to a third-party channel may also involve reencoding, which reduces video quality from the original. The third-party trailers have less views and thus tend to have fewer comments and less discussion.

Also, some third-party trailers (some channels like Comicbook.com are especially bad about this) are outright fake recuts (of earlier footage released from official sources) used as clickbait. Posting videos from the original channel makes it easier to track which trailers have been posted, avoiding duplicates and fakes, since the list of posted trailers can be checked against either the original channel's list of videos by timestamp or against the list of trailers on link aggregator indices by URL.

Spam

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you really have to do this on every thread? I've never mentioned or attacked you while posting a trailer, so I don't see why you feel the need to come after me.

How does seeing a trailer posted hurt you so much that you have to cry about it on every thread? Just ignore the trailer if you don't like it.

Last edited:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really have to do this on every thread? I've never mentioned or attacked you while posting a trailer, so I don't see why you feel the need to come after me.

How does seeing a trailer posted hurt you so much that you have to cry about it on every thread? Just ignore the trailer if you don't like it.

Spam

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dafuq's goin' on in hurr?

mr.hockey4242 feels the need to cry and come after me when I post trailers from official sources.

I like official trailers and the discussion in their comments, so I share them. I don't know how my trailer posts are hurting him or why he can't just ignore my trailer posts if he doesn't like the trailer.

I have never mentioned or insulted him when I posted the trailers, but he'll always reply to my trailer posts anyway and keeps trying to pick a fight, across multiple threads. :noidea:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
title.png

deadpool-characters.png

JOIN #DEADPOOLCORE

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Reynolds took to social media this morning to reveal how the Deadpool 2 production welcomed Make-A-Wish America and Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada on the set. He said: “One of the best parts of playing the Big Red Jackass is welcoming Make-A-Wish America and Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada onto set. Deadpool kicked Cancer in the taint, but these kids do it for real every day. These foundations make dreams come true for a lot of super-brave kids. They also make dreams come true for parents, who just wanna see their kid smile. HUGE thanks to our Prop Master, Dan Sissons, for making sure every kid left with his/her own sword. (Bamboo versions. Not stabby-stabby versions.)”
$

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No movie has marketed itself better than Deadpool and it's not close