• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dead board playoff thread

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well Sharks and Duckies, I didn’t like them backing into the playoffs and shitting away home ice, ut doesn’t looks like it matters. Evander Kane and Palvelski are dynamic together! Thornton might be 3rd line by the time he gets back lol.

Anyway the San Jose Kane’s are up 3-0

Hovertical

mmmmm fish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i nearly lost my shit when Jones let in that first goal last night. He looked slow af, like he had had some edibles before the game.

Man, they've needed a guy like Kane for all those playoff flameouts. Dude is hitting, shooting, and hustling...did I mention he actually hits people? Yeah....that.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Korky, i still hate Corey Perry. Hate hate.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hi Korky, i still hate Corey Perry. Hate hate.
Yeah he’s still a scumbag of the highest order. That being said Eric Fehr is looking like a steal and he as playing for the ducks affiliate

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't let Vegas win the Cup in their first season. Bad enough Ducks and Kings have a Cup, but I'd be really pissed if Vegas gets theirs in Season 1. Somebody..anybody needs to beat this team.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't let Vegas win the Cup in their first season. Bad enough Ducks and Kings have a Cup, but I'd be really pissed if Vegas gets theirs in Season 1. Somebody..anybody needs to beat this team.
Lol

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic, disgusting garbage start to the series. Great job by the Sharks in being prepared for Game 1.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah way to show you’re cup contenders by not showing up to the game, guessing they were all out partying last night

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gutless, fucking abortion embarrassment of an effort to start the series. No surprise that this organization has failed to win the Cup.

Hovertical

mmmmm fish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hopefully....but it won't be the Sharks from the look of it

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve seen this time and time again. Sharks never recover in this situation they just freefall out of the playoffs. I really think Doug Wilson needs to GTFO, tired of always ending up short year after year. Hell just give us an expansion team and a new GM. Don’t even give a **** anymore.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can ya all stop fuckin cryin for once?? Like I pointed out before the deadline with EK and yallll fucking bitched and moaned bout him... Til we got him... The ya all swang from the mandingo like a buncha bitches. EK makes this MFin team... He gets suspended. Look how much they rally and step he fuck up... And pull it off! Tonights game - easy win if Jones wasnt nappin on 2 puss-league goals. And stupid Dillon trying his best to give the game away, like he gave away the sharks cup series being on the ice for like 85% of the GA vs the Pens.... How bout ya all just quit fucking bitching for once. This is the team we have wanted for years NO JUMBO OR PATTY!... We get it and ya all STILL FUCKING BITCH...

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can ya all stop fuckin cryin for once?? Like I pointed out before the deadline with EK and yallll fucking bitched and moaned bout him... Til we got him... The ya all swang from the mandingo like a buncha bitches. EK makes this MFin team... He gets suspended. Look how much they rally and step he fuck up... And pull it off! Tonights game - easy win if Jones wasnt nappin on 2 puss-league goals. And stupid Dillon trying his best to give the game away, like he gave away the sharks cup series being on the ice for like 85% of the GA vs the Pens.... How bout ya all just quit fucking bitching for once. This is the team we have wanted for years NO JUMBO OR PATTY!... We get it and ya all STILL FUCKING BITCH...

The anger came from the 7-0 Game 1 loss, with the team not showing up and getting humiliated. Losing is understandable, but getting ripped apart like that is unacceptable. They managed to bounce back in Game 2 and found a way to win. Let's see what happens with the series coming back to SJ.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck tonight, but not too much. May there be no injuries, and plenty of action.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok now THIS is something we can ALL bitch about -- Blowouts happen, honestly that 7-0 loss didnt bother me... This however does... SJ is playing the PERFECT game... Its a great overall game to watch from both teams -- then Hertl... WHAT THE F***?!?! Like Im seriously dumbfounded as to wtf he was thinking... Why would ANYONE do that, away from the play, in a 1-1 tie, when the team is playing SOOOOOO GOOD?!?! This loss (and yes there is a period left, but this game is over) is ALLL on Hertls shoulders... If the Sharks lose the series, it ALL comes back to that stupid ass move from Hertl. That man single handedly sank the ship today.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The anger came from the 7-0 Game 1 loss, with the team not showing up and getting humiliated. Losing is understandable, but getting ripped apart like that is unacceptable. They managed to bounce back in Game 2 and found a way to win. Let's see what happens with the series coming back to SJ.

Teams get blown out all the time... the best & the worst... it is what is... But when there is a game like today where everything is firing on ALL cylinders and only Fluery is keeping Vegas in and Hertl does that... FUCK him. That dude completely unraveled the team with that stupid bullshit.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sharks played as perfect of a game as you could want... Jones was incredible... Like I said before above - this loss of ALL on Hertl... This wouldve been a regulation win for SJ if it was for his stupid ass... What made me super mad was after Hertl tied it, hes shown on TV smiling... If I was Coach D, I woulda told him wipe that fucking smile off your gdamn face, this game would be over if it was for your dumb ass!... PS MA Fleury had the save of the playoffs in OT...

I am VERY VERY happy how the Sharks played with the exception of the retard that sank SJ... Im very happy they didnt fold after that, but it never shoulda been at that point of having to make a come back... Very very optimistic, but D needs to light a fire under his stupid ass.