• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DCFFL MOCK Sign up

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take a 2nd team. How about the Colts?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill give it a few more hours... If all else fails Ill assign the last 4 teams to people who already have 2 just to get this rolling. Proably have myself, Doc and 2 others take one... Let's give it a bit... If nothing by the time I am off work today Ill assign and then start the draft tonight.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill give it a few more hours... If all else fails Ill assign the last 4 teams to people who already have 2 just to get this rolling. Proably have myself, Doc and 2 others take one... Let's give it a bit... If nothing by the time I am off work today Ill assign and then start the draft tonight.

I will take a 3rd, if you need me to.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS sorry wrong draft. but i see @Draft Crazy didnt answer, same happened when i posted

I am confused why you keep saying I am not answering people. Ive gotten no messages... If you are someone you know are interested sent me a private message or tell me what team you want in here... Let's get to the point. lol

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need me to take a second team I will. Random is fine.

Perfect. I will probably need you to. Ill let you know in the next few hours... Planning to open this sucker up about 6 tonight.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect. I will probably need you to. Ill let you know in the next few hours... Planning to open this sucker up about 6 tonight.

Is it possible for me just to message you the Browns pick? I'll be busy most of this evening.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confused why you keep saying I am not answering people. Ive gotten no messages... If you are someone you know are interested sent me a private message or tell me what team you want in here... Let's get to the point. lol
dude if ppl
post in the thread with inquiries or about teams, reply

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude if ppl
post in the thread with inquiries or about teams, reply

He did reply. He said that there is another that usually takes the Steelers and was waiting for him to get back of whether he still wanted the team. Yes he missed the question about this being different than the other mock draft done by Nos here on the boards. Sorry he missed one question but it is easy to see that he has worked hard to respond to most every question on here. Sometimes things slip through the cracks just a bit but again I don't think it is hard to see this is not Nos' mock draft and it doesn't take much digging to see what this whole thing is about.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did reply. He said that there is another that usually takes the Steelers and was waiting for him to get back of whether he still wanted the team. Yes he missed the question about this being different than the other mock draft done by Nos here on the boards. Sorry he missed one question but it is easy to see that he has worked hard to respond to most every question on here. Sometimes things slip through the cracks just a bit but again I don't think it is hard to see this is not Nos' mock draft and it doesn't take much digging to see what this whole thing is

should really know he story and what i
mean before u speak

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fine I don't know the whole story. Maybe instead of calling somebody out who is trying to talk to you, take it to private message and see if things can get resolved. From the outside looking in it looks like you called him out when in fact he did respond just not as much as you were hoping. And when I look at this entire thread and see how often @Draft Crazy has responded to people it does look like he has worked hard to stay on top of getting back to people.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine I don't know the whole story. Maybe instead of calling somebody out who is trying to talk to you, take it to private message and see if things can get resolved. From the outside looking in it looks like you called him out when in fact he did respond just not as much as you were hoping. And when I look at this entire thread and see how often @Draft Crazy has responded to people it does look like he has worked hard to stay on top of getting back to people.
k

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did reply. He said that there is another that usually takes the Steelers and was waiting for him to get back of whether he still wanted the team. Yes he missed the question about this being different than the other mock draft done by Nos here on the boards. Sorry he missed one question but it is easy to see that he has worked hard to respond to most every question on here. Sometimes things slip through the cracks just a bit but again I don't think it is hard to see this is not Nos' mock draft and it doesn't take much digging to see what this whole thing is about.

Don't worry about him Carl. Seems like a drama queen to me. All the guy has to do is send me a PM or reply in this forum... I said several times to send me a PM if interested. To be honest I don't even know what happened to that thread to reply in it.

Yeah not sure how he got it confused with another mock. I am not NOS and this is the DCFFL forum. So that aint my fault if he is confused.

I was just confused because from my stand point everything I was asked I replied to. I missed on thread in here. That is what happens when you scroll through your phone and I didn't have a private message asking about this draft other then from Ellis who we've been talking.