• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Dbacks and Cin Game 8/26

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game but why in the world does this bullpen like to make these games go into extra innings.

Great slide by Gosslin for the tie!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game but why in the world does this bullpen like to make these games go into extra innings.

Great slide by Gosslin for the tie!
That was a terrific slide. Honestly the pitching coach needs to be canned more than anyone else. I really don't think Chip Hale is to blame for this season nearly as much as the Mike Butcher is. I'm also not ready to axe LaRussa and Stewart. (Although the Miller-Swanson/Inciarte trade was treacherous) Keep them around for now. There are plenty of example of GMs being not so good their first couple seasons and then the results come afterward.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a terrific slide. Honestly the pitching coach needs to be canned more than anyone else. I really don't think Chip Hale is to blame for this season nearly as much as the Mike Butcher is. I'm also not ready to axe LaRussa and Stewart. (Although the Miller-Swanson/Inciarte trade was treacherous) Keep them around for now. There are plenty of example of GMs being not so good their first couple seasons and then the results come afterward.

I agree, Butcher doesn't seem to know how to handle the bullpen. Yea I get that he isn't out there pitching, but he is the pitching coach, and they do not look good. I also agree they shouldn't can either Hale or LaRussa. Lets see how they do next year. If nothing changes, then move on.