• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Davis Webb being told he is

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan was one of the easiest qb draft choices to make. He was clearly a first round pick.
What about Joe Flacco. Obviously he wasn't better than obvious college football stud Glenn Dorsey.

Fact of the matter is that there is inherent risk in every position.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The talking head didn't think Mahomes would be worht a first or even a second round pick. (Didn't think the rest of them were either but felt like some would get taken that high.) He thought Mahomes would go in the later rounds but would end up being the best of the class by the peak of their careers.
I am hoping the Lions pick up a QB in the middle rounds to replace Stafford. Maybe they can talk the Redskins into trading Cousins for Stafford.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping the Lions pick up a QB in the middle rounds to replace Stafford. Maybe they can talk the Redskins into trading Cousins for Stafford.
That just might work out well for both players/teams right there. (Although the Redskins owner could screw up a wet dream IMHO.) Sometimes a guy might just need a change of scenery to make a go of things...i.e. Drew Brees from San Diego to New Orleans.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Joe Flacco. Obviously he wasn't better than obvious college football stud Glenn Dorsey.

Fact of the matter is that there is inherent risk in every position.
Flacco was a well deserved 1st rounder, Garappollo was easily better than Manziel. You always limit your risk when drafting qb's by picking NFL prototype guys. Maybe one qb worth a pick in this draft and that is Watson, still a risk, but worth a 3rd round pick. You will see a bunch of average Joes's names be tossed around and dupe at least 3 franchises into wasting a pick while a better or equal option pops up later in the draft.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco was a well deserved 1st rounder, Garappollo was easily better than Manziel. You always limit your risk when drafting qb's by picking NFL prototype guys. Maybe one qb worth a pick in this draft and that is Watson, still a risk, but worth a 3rd round pick. You will see a bunch of average Joes's names be tossed around and dupe at least 3 franchises into wasting a pick while a better or equal option pops up later in the draft.
I honestly can't take your opinion seriously without some bookmarked predictions from previous years.

For example, I thought Mariota was a massive risk. 2nd or 3rd rounder. He has been a clear franchise QB prospect from day 1.

I'm not sure how a guy on a sofa can tell an NFL team that the QB they are picking is or isnt going to work out.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly can't take your opinion seriously without some bookmarked predictions from previous years.

For example, I thought Mariota was a massive risk. 2nd or 3rd rounder. He has been a clear franchise QB prospect from day 1.

I'm not sure how a guy on a sofa can tell an NFL team that the QB they are picking is or isnt going to work out.
I rather miss on one Mariota who threw to wide open recievers all day and was a system qb, relied way to heavily on his feet, than risk a pick on a qb with that build.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

haha the Redskins would love that trade, and the lions might be dumb enough to do it too. But the Lions GM would be fired in 2yrs for doing this.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha the Redskins would love that trade, and the lions might be dumb enough to do it too. But the Lions GM would be fired in 2yrs for doing this.
He is about to make Stafford the highest paid quarterback in NFL history and cripple the future of the team for a mediocre quarterback who's entire career was made on just throwing dead ducks to Calvin Johnson, and CJ is gone now. He's gone in 3 anyways.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is about to make Stafford the highest paid quarterback in NFL history and cripple the future of the team for a mediocre quarterback who's entire career was made on just throwing dead ducks to Calvin Johnson, and CJ is gone now. He's gone in 3 anyways.

They have similar numbers but the skins had more talent around Cousins.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa....

Are you insinuating that other positions don't bust at a high rate?

You think the Rams are happy they've taken 2 Left Tackle busts #2 overall in the past decade?
Bradford's knees aren't.