• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Parry visiting Vikings

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive tackle David Parry started every game for the Colts during the 2015 and 2016 seasons, but has not landed a job this offseason after a 2017 season marred by injuries and off-field trouble.

That could change if things go well during a Thursday visit. Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports that Parry is meeting with the Vikings.

Parry was arrested in February 2017 in Arizona on a variety of charges related to an incident that saw him steal a street-legal golf cart that was being used as a taxi. He received probationafter a guilty plea and was released by the Colts in September. He played one game for the Saints, but wound up on injured reserve before the month was out. Parry served a four-game suspension while on IR as a result of the arrest.

While with the Colts, Parry had 78 tackles and four sacks. He’d be in the mix for a reserve role if he does land with the Vikings.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you a Seahawks fan?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of less criminals on the team... Unless of course they can help us win a Super Bowl...

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of less criminals on the team... Unless of course they can help us win a Super Bowl...

I'd be wiling to look past a lot of questionable moves by the team in terms of character issues if it meant just ONE title...

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive lineman David Parry visited with the Vikings last week and he’ll be spending more time in Minnesota in the weeks to come.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Parry has signed with the team.

Parry made one tackle in one game for the Saints last season and then landed on injured reserve with an ankle issue in late September. He served a four-game suspension while he was on I.R. as a result of an arrest in Arizona last February that led to guilty pleas on charges of attempted unlawful means of transportation and disorderly conduct.

Parry was a fifth-round pick of the Colts in 2015 and had 78 tackles and four sacks while starting all 32 games he played for the Colts. He’ll try to earn a spot behind Sheldon Richardson and Linval Joseph on the interior of the defensive line with the Vikings.