• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

David Harris

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets release veteran linebacker David Harris

Is there anything left in the tank? I like him
I always had respect for his game. If it truly is a youth movement and salary issue and nothing else, I wouldn't be opposed to Denver taking him in for tryout. His leadership I believe is stellar and he apparently has not been injury prone. Denver did lack " last year anyway " in solid run tackling from it's LB core which is his best skill set. I'd like Denver to at least bring him in for visit.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In related news, the Jets are trying to trade our old friend Decker, and will reportedly release him if they can't make a trade.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for bringing him in for a look. Anyone who can help the run defense is welcome here! Jets are going full-on "cost effective" and it's going to show in 2017.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk how much better he would be than Todd Davis at this point tbh

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key at inside linebacker for the Broncos is for Brandon Marshall to have a big year - he is a three down ILB - can cover and stop the run - match him with Davie or Zaire depending on the situation and they are a solid unit on the roster. BMarsh had about as an injury filled down year as DT - some times these years become trends and sometimes they proved to be one off occurrences. I miss Trevathan and wish he never left.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key at inside linebacker for the Broncos is for Brandon Marshall to have a big year - he is a three down ILB - can cover and stop the run - match him with Davie or Zaire depending on the situation and they are a solid unit on the roster. BMarsh had about as an injury filled down year as DT - some times these years become trends and sometimes they proved to be one off occurrences. I miss Trevathan and wish he never left.

Problem was that Trevathan was pretty injury prone himself and didn't make it through this last season with the Bears. Marshall's health is definitely a concern. Heck even the 2015 season where he really broke out he had to have the foot surgery with the screw that broke off. Good to hear his foot is finally feeling normal for the first time in 2 years though.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind bringing in Harris for depth, if nothing else. From what I hear, though, he seems to be leaning towards hanging up the cleats.