• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darvish probably won't be posted

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been a ton of talk surrounding Japanese wunderkind Yu Darvish and whether or not he'll be making his Major League debut in 2012.And according to Mike Silva's New York Baseball Digest...odds are that the stud hurler might not even be posted. I’m hearing Yu Darvish likely won’t be posted because of his ongoing divorce proceedings.Apparently, his soon to be ex-wife’s lawyer wants to make sure his MLB salary is counted towards her settlement, and has already filed two depositions delaying their court appearance.

gregrey972

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there is a money hungry whore of a woman involved...guess its a world wide epidemic

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there is a money hungry whore of a woman involved...guess its a world wide epidemic

It takes two to Tango, my friend. Can't blame it on the woman or the lawyer. I've been tied to the whipping post a couple of times and each time I knew exactly what I was getting into and what an ex was entitled to. I'd be worth a couple of million $$ or more today if I had never gotten married, but my exes never got anything they weren't entitled to.
Maybe it should cost as much to get married as it does to get divorced.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting divorced in the army sucks. I was required by regulation to give her $600 of my housing allowance a month while we were separated and we had no kids together.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting divorced in the army sucks. I was required by regulation to give her $600 of my housing allowance a month while we were separated and we had no kids together.

It happens in the civilian world, too.