• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darnold declares for the draft

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Mayfield as my 2nd-favourite QB in the draft since last offseason; and that was BEFORE his amazing season. I love Rosen as well, and I honestly have a hard time deciding who's the best. If I had to pick, I'd say Rosen; but Mayfield will be a very good QB IMO.

Josh Allen is a joke. The fact that he's even considered as an NFL prospect (maybe at WR) is weird to me.

Darnold is meh.
so who r ur top 5

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't complain too much about Darnold, he just might be Denver's next starting QB.

You mean soon to be the next Cutler/Tebow/Lynch? A USC QB would fit in well with that bunch. If we're lucky, he might be the next Leinart. If we're lucky.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen is the only guy I see stepping right in and playing well early, with Darnold slightly behind. Maybe Lamar depending on the system he ends up in.

I haven't seen enough of Allen, but Mayfield needs some work. He needs work under center, calling plays, on his footwork, etc. He has leadership skills but is undersized. Some make that work, but it's not the majority.

Falk is a bit under the radar, but is more of a pro-style pocket passer with a solid arm and good accuracy. Decision making needs some work, and he seems a bit frail.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean soon to be the next Cutler/Tebow/Lynch? A USC QB would fit in well with that bunch. If we're lucky, he might be the next Leinart. If we're lucky.
Well you do need a QB. Which one would you want in the draft? You do have Lynch, is he going to cut the mustard?

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you do need a QB. Which one would you want in the draft? You do have Lynch, is he going to cut the mustard?

I'm leaning Mayfield, myself. But if we could land Kirk Cousins, that'd just be gravy. Lynch doesn't seem like he can handle the rigors of the NFL.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm leaning Mayfield, myself. But if we could land Kirk Cousins, that'd just be gravy. Lynch doesn't seem like he can handle the rigors of the NFL.
I don't know how your RB situation is, but if you can land Cousin than maybe a RB at #5?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Jackson looks like he'll go in the first round.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen is the only guy I see stepping right in and playing well early, with Darnold slightly behind. Maybe Lamar depending on the system he ends up in.

I haven't seen enough of Allen, but Mayfield needs some work. He needs work under center, calling plays, on his footwork, etc. He has leadership skills but is undersized. Some make that work, but it's not the majority.

Falk is a bit under the radar, but is more of a pro-style pocket passer with a solid arm and good accuracy. Decision making needs some work, and he seems a bit frail.

Falk can be successful in the NFL but needs to be on a team like the Steelers, Cowboys or Jaguars where the offense is there and he can play point guard for the team. But if the broken wrist is actually true he will be going undrafted.