• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darnold declares for the draft

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we cant translate these minor injuries to nfl, sample size is too small
Also not sure I would classify them as minor injuries.He left the Washington game with an injury to a finger on his throwing hand.After his toughness was questioned by the media.That injury was somehow upgraded to a concussion.He also left the Cal game with another apparent concussion.On what is normally considered routine hit on a QB throughout a game.Whether or not the first concussion was legit.You've always been spot on with medical issues in sports.Two concussions is bad news.Two concessions in one season is a pretty big risk to take on a QB especially early.Mechanics can be corrected concussions stay with you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also not sure I would classify them as minor injuries.He left the Washington game with an injury to a finger on his throwing hand.After his toughness was questioned by the media.That injury was somehow upgraded to a concussion.He also left the Cal game with another apparent concussion.On what is normally considered routine hit on a QB throughout a game.Whether or not the first concussion was legit.You've always been spot on with medical issues in sports.Two concussions is bad news.Two concessions in one season is a pretty big risk to take on a QB especially early.Mechanics can be corrected concussions stay with you.
hes too taletnted theyll go get em

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes too taletnted theyll go get em
Oh I'm sure someone will.But if you're a GM or someone thinking about drafting Rosen.I would hope they do the research look into his injuries via UCLA.And have their own tests performed.If the concussions are legit thats a pretty high risk.If not do you want a QB that decides to play when he feels like it...QB is a pretty big investment.Even putting the UCLA thing aside and just basing my opinion on performance and history.I'm not impressed with Rosen early.I've got a few QB's ahead of him.And there's too many impact players that will be on the board at other positions.To take that risk imo

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they want no part of him, they're apparently high on Mayfield and while he has his problems OU has much better QB production results than USC.

Actually Broncos are high on Darnold as well. I've been told Mayfield is #1 on their list with Darnold right behind him. Obviously early in the draft process, but they like him a lot.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Broncos are high on Darnold as well. I've been told Mayfield is #1 on their list with Darnold right behind him. Obviously early in the draft process, but they like him a lot.

Tell Elway to leave Mayfield for the Pats Darnold is your guy

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Darnold will be a better fit with the Broncos than Mayfield. Mayfield was a very good college QB, but I'm not sold on him being a good NFL QB.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Darnold will be a better fit with the Broncos than Mayfield. Mayfield was a very good college QB, but I'm not sold on him being a good NFL QB.
As a Raiders fan I think Rosen is the best pick for the Broncos.I would rather see Darnold drafted by the Browns than the Broncos

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck. I've seen him play an entire game only once and was not impressed. An NFL arm but sub-par at basically everything else required of an NFL QB.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck. I've seen him play an entire game only once and was not impressed. An NFL arm but sub-par at basically everything else required of an NFL QB.
Well then what college QB coming out has an NFL arm and is NFL ready?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then what college QB coming out has an NFL arm and is NFL ready?

I don't really follow the college game much. I tuned into the bowl game to watch Darnold because of things I've read about him being the best QB in the draft. He has a great arm, but his pocket presence and decision making (when, where, who to throw to) was terrible. It was just 1 game, but he looked out of his depth in that game, much less the next level. I've been very impressed with Mayfield the few times I've watched him play.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So basically the typical USC QB then?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,001.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosen is better prepared to be ready week 1.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, has baker mayfield jumped Josh Allen as a QB prospect?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So, has baker mayfield jumped Josh Allen as a QB prospect?

I had Mayfield as my 2nd-favourite QB in the draft since last offseason; and that was BEFORE his amazing season. I love Rosen as well, and I honestly have a hard time deciding who's the best. If I had to pick, I'd say Rosen; but Mayfield will be a very good QB IMO.

Josh Allen is a joke. The fact that he's even considered as an NFL prospect (maybe at WR) is weird to me.

Darnold is meh.