• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dark Horse Teams who might jump up and be somebody/2018/in order/by conference

RoyUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 71,368.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Troy Williams. It was painful.

And no, you do not have a QB at that level yet.
Did you even open the link? Tyler Huntley was above Browning and had more offense in less games.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big XII
Texas - No really * I agree. Texas might make a pretty decent showing.

SEC
Tennessee - They have the players, it was the coaching. * Nope. Most of their better players are gone. It'll take a couple of years for Coach Pruitt to get things straightened out.
Florida - See Tennessee * Same forecast as Tennessee, but a little quicker turn-around. * South Carolina might surprise.

BIG
Nebraska - Coaching actually does mean something * Scot Frost is primarily an offensive-minded coach. Nebraska has deficiencies on both sides of the ball. Their games should be closer, but they will probably still have a losing season.
Michigan - With that new WR coach coming in and a new QB watch out. * They will either be better or about the same. It's hard for a team with this much talent to lose more than 4 games in a season. * Penn St. gets both OSU & MSU at home and could contend for the title. * Iowa is due for a rebound after a 5-loss season. * Purdue could win as many as 8 games.

ACC
North Carolina - I flipped a coin * The easy A's would have a difficult time being any worse than they were a year ago, but they won't be contending for a division title. * It may be time for Ga. Tech to get back in the mix again.

PAC
UCLA - This is the easiest one. * No matter who the coach is, the Bruins are always "a year away" from being contenders.
Arizona State - It's going to be a fun year. * I forgot which AZ team landed Kevin Sumlin & which one got the washed-up NFL coach, but Sumlin should make things interesting, even though neither of those teams will compete for a division title. * But Utah might, and Colorado might be better.

You heard it here first.
Discuss

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even open the link? Tyler Huntley was above Browning and had more offense in less games.

Huntley may have had more yards, but he was also more interception-prone. Browning had 19 TDs to only 5 INTs while Huntley had 15 TDs & 10 INTs. Also, Huntley completed 63.8% of his passes & had a 138.1 QB rating to Browning's 68.5% completion percentage & 152.1 QB rating. Browning was clearly the more composed QB.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA may be frightening.

Arizona State decided to set its program back at least 4 years.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did open the link. It had nothing but other links. So you failed with that. It's not my responsibility to drill down to try and find whatever you are on about when I know full well it's stupid to begin with.

Browning had a down year and was still better than anything your team has trotted out at that slot in many years. And literally everyone knows that. The amount of injuries UW had at TE and receiver was simply insane and I bet if I look I'd still find 20 different ways to destroy you on this. You can poach some minor stat here or there and it won't work. But I'd bet that's not going to stop you from trying.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Iowa is due for another Top 10 finishes either this year or next so I'll say them. If I'm wrong put me down for Iowa in 2019 as well

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Iowa is due for another Top 10 finishes either this year or next so I'll say them. If I'm wrong put me down for Iowa in 2019 as well
...or 2020, 2021, 2022........................

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...or 2020, 2021, 2022........................
Once every 3-4 years basically. Then everyone acts like it's never happened before . So it's been 2 years . That means they're due. It's going to be so surprising