• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Danica retiring

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought she retired years ago... Always saw her Instagram herself either stretching on a boat or doing yoga upside down on the beach..

Can't say I'm complaining about that.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's single, boys :yahoo:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since she has essentially worn out her welcome in NASCAR and nobody wants to see her around the pits next season at ANY race venue, she is jettisoning the remaining effects of her miserable NASCAR career and that is good ole Ricky. It was bound to happen because Danica has never grown-up to the point to admitting that she makes any mistakes. Using the parlance of our times, she thoroughly believes her shit doesn't have an odor.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy-ass Danica reunites with GoDaddy and is dating Aaron Rodgers. The two deserve each other. Trouble with securing sponsorship without a ride is that nobody wants to employ this whack job even for the Indy 500 and the Daytona 500 and the sponsor looks like kinda stupid just sitting there waiting.

What is she going to do? Win either race? Post a top ten finish? Hardly. All she is going to do is burn-up some poor bastards racing budget, languish in the back of the field, and bitch-up a huge shit storm if she gets wrecked or wrecks somebody else just like she has always done.

This is a very tiresome sorry/crazy-ass bitch. She should go spread her legs for ole Aaron and start popping out babies for cryin' out loud.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh crap, I spoke too soon. She has a sponsor (Go-Daddy), a crew chief (Tony Euro Jr), a Chevy Camaro with her original NASCAR debut number of 7, and Danic is running the Daytona 500. WTH? She'll languish in the back most of the day, either cause a wreck or get caught up in one, and then bitch about what these guys keep doing to her and how disgusted she is by all this a-hole male drivers!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh crap, I spoke too soon. She has a sponsor (Go-Daddy), a crew chief (Tony Euro Jr), a Chevy Camaro with her original NASCAR debut number of 7, and Danic is running the Daytona 500. WTH? She'll languish in the back most of the day, either cause a wreck or get caught up in one, and then bitch about what these guys keep doing to her and how disgusted she is by all this a-hole male drivers!
1st off this kinda makes her Ryan newman's teammate :doh:
2nd off it is a plate race so even weak cars can get to the front.
So she will push to get to the front probably be around the top ten to 15 when she creates the big one! She is to impatient to languish in the back!:sad2:

Then she will bitch about how others were driving & it was to soon for that crap (insert same ol' rhetoric here) :rant:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off this kinda makes her Ryan newman's teammate :doh:
2nd off it is a plate race so even weak cars can get to the front.
So she will push to get to the front probably be around the top ten to 15 when she creates the big one! She is to impatient to languish in the back!:sad2:

Then she will bitch about how others were driving & it was to soon for that crap (insert same ol' rhetoric here) :rant:

FWIW, its not THAT crappy of a car. She could have done a lot worse. The team has all RCR stuff and will get RCR engineering support. And if there's one thing that Eury does know how to do, its set cars up for plate races. Plate races have typically been the tracks Danica has run best at as well so I wouldn't be shocked if she has a car fast enough to compete for the pole and/or spends some time up front.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ECR which is what I think your thinking of is in the long past. I am a Ryan Newman Fan so I assure you the engine package you are thinking is gone (with Andy Petree) Those days have been long gone.

I assure you a crappy car can get to the front of the field & the beauty queen will try causing an accident.
However I get the thought you had of ECR engines being the plate motor, but it hasnt been in a long time.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, y'all have some serious salt for Danica.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ECR which is what I think your thinking of is in the long past. I am a Ryan Newman Fan so I assure you the engine package you are thinking is gone (with Andy Petree) Those days have been long gone.

I assure you a crappy car can get to the front of the field & the beauty queen will try causing an accident.
However I get the thought you had of ECR engines being the plate motor, but it hasnt been in a long time.

I don't just mean ECR, the team has full RCR support, not just ECR engines. It's basically the same deal as Ty Dillon has with Germain. The car is assembled at the team's shop (Germain for Ty, Premium for Danica), but all the engineering work is done at RCR. Any data from testing and practice is shared between teams as well. Also, Petree is working for RCR again.

I'm not saying she's running equal stuff to Kyle Busch, but this isn't some throwaway car they pulled off the scrap heap like she's Morgan Shepard or Carl Long. Like I said, she could have done a lot worse. This is a decent ride considering her circumstance. Essentially, she's in a pseudo RCR car, just like Ty Dillon and Bubba Wallace.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe she should stay retired, between the Daytona 500 and the Indy 500, she completed 425 miles and destroyed two cars.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she'll pop-out a baby or two from Aaron and then want to climb back into the cockpit. Sorry, did I say that?