• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dana set to face QB he recruited to OSU

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one thing is for sure, Ok St better strap on their chinstraps, this team hits and hit hard....yeah Maryland beat us bad, but I was 2 rows off the field and they took some lickings. Diggs wanted nothing to do with our DB's. Long had a good day, but i bet you he had a hard time getting out of bed in the morning lol

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is nice to see our defense laying some wood again. They got that attitude back... and, that is great to see!

I will be heading to Morgantown tomorrow for the game. Can't wait to see the team play! Looks like it will be a beautiful day too.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am heading up after work and am ready for a good day of football.

I think the coaches are right we just need a couple of things positive to happen to us and i think it will steam roll. We are going against a good expirienced team so if they beat us I am not going to be surprised, but I would like to see a spark here or there.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that Coach Gundy was whining about the trip to Morgantown. Telling the media how tough the trip was going to be... flight... drive to hotel... drive from hotel to Morgantown.

So... hopefully his players feel the negative energy he's created too. They can dwell on it... all the way to MPS.

And, get their asses whooped.