• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daily Dumbass Husker Post

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@huskers1217

That seriously is Phil Dillard. He was my next door neighbor in the dorms. I have him on Facebook still from back then.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually surprised he posted that lol

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is fairly direct, good for him. Thanks for posting - I hear from sources many more with PD's thoughts.

edit: many more former players. sorry

Do you follow carriker on Facebook? He pretty much wants Riley gone after the Iowa game. Says frost won't do anything until season end anyway

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really telling me Philip Dilllardass has any room to speak when he went on a two-year fucking Hiatus and gained 90 lb and couldn't get out of McDonald's for this team. I'm tired of former players spouting off like they know something. It's different for us as fans to do it because we are fans were allowed to be fanatics but the former players need to hold themselves more accountable because they represent more of the University than the fan does. People like Adam whocarrikers and Jason ( in case you didn't know it I played for the 95 Nebraska football team highly and widely regarded as the greatest football team in the history of college football so I know a little something when it comes to Nebraska football) Peter do more harm than good. And it's just because they're so annoying one can get their point across without acting like you're doing a WWE promo every single time you talk about Nebraska footbal. It's off-putting and embarrassing for guys in their 40s if you're not a WWE wrestler to behaving as one.

" Throw the booonez". Uuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhh

I hope they read this

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asshole former players!

69650723-9E99-46CA-A919-C1E8191192B2.gif

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really telling me Philip Dilllardass has any room to speak when he went on a two-year fucking Hiatus and gained 90 lb and couldn't get out of McDonald's for this team. I'm tired of former players spouting off like they know something. It's different for us as fans to do it because we are fans were allowed to be fanatics but the former players need to hold themselves more accountable because they represent more of the University than the fan does. People like Adam whocarrikers and Jason ( in case you didn't know it I played for the 95 Nebraska football team highly and widely regarded as the greatest football team in the history of college football so I know a little something when it comes to Nebraska football) Peter do more harm than good. And it's just because they're so annoying one can get their point across without acting like you're doing a WWE promo every single time you talk about Nebraska footbal. It's off-putting and embarrassing for guys in their 40s if you're not a WWE wrestler to behaving as one.

" Throw the booonez". Uuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhh

I hope they read this

I have to 100% respectfully disagree.

Carriker and Peter have given their blood for Nebraska football and are pissed that the program belongs in the AAC

They have earned the right to speak and for the most part make sense. Of course you won't agree with everything

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to 100% respectfully disagree.

Carriker and Peter have given their blood for Nebraska football and are pissed that the program belongs in the AAC

They have earned the right to speak and for the most part make sense. Of course you won't agree with everything
:10::agree::suds:

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also agree. also from hearing them, whom i'm assuming have seen some practices, it sure sounds like the practices are just too light. i think i remember that being BCs problem too. some coaches think kids can just flip a switch and learn the basics in practice and then light it up on game day. I just don't see kids doing that. i know when i was 18-22, if i did something repetitively, then that's how i was going to consistently do it. so, if they are going 75% in practice 5 days a week, how are you going to get 100% for the game.

Benning said it this morning on the radio, it's one thing if you see the effort is there, but you just aren't seeing it on Saturday. clearly a lot of guys on the team just don't believe in what they are being taught or have checked out because it's clear the season is over. That right there tells me it's time for a change.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also agree. also from hearing them, whom i'm assuming have seen some practices, it sure sounds like the practices are just too light. i think i remember that being BCs problem too. some coaches think kids can just flip a switch and learn the basics in practice and then light it up on game day. I just don't see kids doing that. i know when i was 18-22, if i did something repetitively, then that's how i was going to consistently do it. so, if they are going 75% in practice 5 days a week, how are you going to get 100% for the game.

Benning said it this morning on the radio, it's one thing if you see the effort is there, but you just aren't seeing it on Saturday. clearly a lot of guys on the team just don't believe in what they are being taught or have checked out because it's clear the season is over. That right there tells me it's time for a change.

Speaking of Sharp and Benning, do you note that little of their program this morning has been the NW/Nebraska game, or even the Nebraska program in general? Mostly general CFB and NFL.

We'll see how things go with Bahe or USC, but it looks like people are just done talking about the dumpster fire in Lincoln.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i only listen on my drive in. i've thought about having it on here in the office, but just too distracting for me with too much work to get done. so i only heard the first few minutes as i drive to downtown Omaha right when it comes on.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i only listen on my drive in. i've thought about having it on here in the office, but just too distracting for me with too much work to get done. so i only heard the first few minutes as i drive to downtown Omaha right when it comes on.

They are just now talking about the game. 2:45 into the program.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you the Husker volleyball ladies go full out every practice - sure they do drills but they go at each other 100% at the net and that makes them better.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My contribution to this thread.

To quote myself,

"I can't believe Riley and Staff have not been fired yet.

Everyone in America knows it is coming. Fans, press, coaching staff, ex-coaches, ex-ADs, players, ex-players, recruits, ex-recruits, opponent coaching staffs, wives, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, parents of the coaches, parents of the players, grandparents, most of the faculty, and just about every Nebraska kid that is 10 years old or older."

Last edited:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of retiring Riley is going to take a demotion and work under Frost as a special recruiter guise !!

IMG_1188.jpg

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the one of the most popular myths out there, very cutting edge stuff and that’s so important right now. Noobs should just not get involved with anything recruiting wise, idiots like this are the ones out there constantly tweeting at recruits on the daily, there’s a bunch that do it on HB even though it’s creepy as shit

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some seriously posted that if Moos can't get Frost here - he should be fired

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Handy Johnson
·
Chief security officer at The Foxey Lady
Q: What's the difference between a Catfish and a woman from Wisconsin?
A: One of 'em has whiskers and smells like a fish, and one of them IS a fish.
Like · Reply · 1 · 1d

Biff Shannon
·
Appleton, Wisconsin
You really butchered that joke. The answer should have read:
One is an ugly, scum sucking, bottom feeder and the other is a fish. Also, why did you capitalize the "c" in catfish? Is it a fish named "Catfish?" I guess that expains why you're a security guard.
Like · Reply · 3 · 20h