• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dabo Swinney signs long term deal with Clemson

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm a broken record, but if you got a quarterback, life is good. Having Boyd, life was good. Dabo just needs to find a replacement, and he'll be fine. If not, then welcome to our world the last 4 years.

We've got a good QB in Cole Stoudt. At least that's who I hope gets the starts next season. he has the most experience and has done an outstanding job everytime he gets a chance to play. After Stoudt is Chad Kelly (blah) and our newest recruit, who I hope they red-shirt, Deshaun Watson. Watson is probably the future of Clemson football. We have very capable wr's in the stable. None of them have proven to be Nuk Hopkins or Sammy Watkins obviously, but they are very good and can get the job done. I really have very few concerns with "a drop off" in performance. I still believe we can win 9 or 10 games again next year.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson is probably the future of Clemson football.

Another overhyped Clemson QB... LMAO. They'll be lucky to win 9 games this year.

And he'll be out after the second game.

China Doll Watson.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another overhyped Clemson QB... LMAO. They'll be lucky to win 9 games this year.

China Doll Watson.

Another? I didn't know we had a first one.

we'll see.

th

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

China Doll Watson.

Yo!! You still around? You have a firm grasp on analyzing college athletes, especially QB's. :clap:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, after rereading this thread, I have a HUGE plate of crow to eat. Holy shit, talk about doing an about face and I mean me. I'm All-IN or whatever phrase Dabo coins this fucking year. He's the man. Serve up my crow.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of tards in this thread.

I am so relieved I didn't post in this thread until now

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've got a good QB in Cole Stoudt. At least that's who I hope gets the starts next season. he has the most experience and has done an outstanding job everytime he gets a chance to play. After Stoudt is Chad Kelly (blah) and our newest recruit, who I hope they red-shirt, Deshaun Watson. Watson is probably the future of Clemson football. We have very capable wr's in the stable. None of them have proven to be Nuk Hopkins or Sammy Watkins obviously, but they are very good and can get the job done. I really have very few concerns with "a drop off" in performance. I still believe we can win 9 or 10 games again next year.

At least I got one thing right.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean obviously he brought you a title, but 3-4 mill a year isn't bad for a probable top 5 definite top 7 coach in college football. Seems like a steal considering Harbaugh is bringing in 7-9 mill a year.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean obviously he brought you a title, but 3-4 mill a year isn't bad for a probable top 5 definite top 7 coach in college football. Seems like a steal considering Harbaugh is bringing in 7-9 mill a year.

Yes, it definitely looks that way now, but initially an 8 year deal for that money was beyond questionable. We had only won 1 ACC C'ship, we had lost to the cocks five years straight, WVU stomped a mudhole in our ass in the Orange Bowl, FSU had beaten us for a few years and embarrassed us at home. The deal looked shady as fuck then, but now it does look like we got a steal of a deal.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to hang my head and admit that I obviously don't know shit about anything. :L

i didn't post in this thread but i think we've discussed it before....i pretty much thought he was going to be a fail with the way he started. Dabo seems to be one of those guys that isn't some X's and O's guru like a lot of the other top coaches, but he can recruit, motivate, and has made some damn good coaching hires.

His teenage woman emotions annoy me at times but i respekt da dabo.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't post in this thread but i think we've discussed it before....i pretty much thought he was going to be a fail with the way he started. Dabo seems to be one of those guys that isn't some X's and O's guru like a lot of the other top coaches, but he can recruit, motivate, and has made some damn good coaching hires.

His teenage woman emotions annoy me at times but i respekt da dabo.
Yep, that's my sentiment too, other than emotional thing. I enjoy it now. It makes him unique.