• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dabo sends condolences, encouragement, and prayers

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to Marcus Lattimore and his family and Spurrier, being the douchebag he is, takes a jab at Clemson and Dabo. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. It just doesn't seem appropriate considering the situation. Still think the ole ball sack is a douchebag anyway.

Dabo's statement:

"Just absolutely took my breath away. I was watching it, and it breaks my heart. I am sorry for him and his family. This is a guy that represents all the good things that college football should be about. He is a class young man and so is his family and I know how hard he worked. "

"If there is anybody I would bet on it is Marcus Lattimore. I know it will be a long process but I tell you what, I would put my money on Marcus Lattimore in a heartbeat. When he comes to terms with this, he will do everything he can to come back. My prayers go out to him and his family. I have been heavy-hearted for him. "

"He is a winner in every regard. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of him from a football standpoint. He has been a great representative for his family and his university. I will lift him up in my prayers."

and this is what the asshat had to say: don't worry, he says it in the first minute or so.

[YOUTUBE]XFLf4nG4R60&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Methinks you're being oversensitive. He honored Dabo (as a way of honoring Marcus).

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold on. Let me back up. I'm really not upset. I just think Spurrier is a shit talking asshat. Honestly, I think he is only being true to his personality. He can't help it.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he honored him? lol

It's like saying to someone, "You were a real fuckup when I first met you, an out of control drunk who I thought would end up dead or in jail. But you've really turned it around and gotten your life in order, man, and the kindness you're showing to others now is really great. It's like you're a different, and better, person."

It's an honor.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold on. Let me back up. I'm really not upset. I just think Spurrier is a shit talking asshat. Honestly, I think he is only being true to his personality. He can't help it.

I think he knows he's being funny when he jabs. Dabo just isn't as good at it yet, his humor is weak, so his retorts aren't nearly as quotable as Spurrier.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like saying to someone, "You were a real fuckup when I first met you, an out of control drunk who I thought would end up dead or in jail. But you've really turned it around and gotten your life in order, man, and the kindness you're showing to others now is really great. It's like you're a different, and better, person."

It's an honor.

:lol:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he knows he's being funny when he jabs. Dabo just isn't as good at it yet, his humor is weak, so his retorts aren't nearly as quotable as Spurrier.

oh Dabo sucks at it. I agree.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate people who use their phone camera and don't turn it fucking sideways.

Taragirl87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a USC fan I am upset with Spurriers response! Dabo's condolences were sincere and heartfelt! Ill admit that their jabs back and forth has made our rivalry interesting and funny at times, but this wasnt the time nor place for Spurrier too be an ass

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a USC fan I am upset with Spurriers response! Dabo's condolences were sincere and heartfelt! Ill admit that their jabs back and forth has made our rivalry interesting and funny at times, but this wasnt the time nor place for Spurrier too be an ass

Howdy TG! Welcome aboard! :yo:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurrier's just old and senile; SCar has a nasty habit of allowing washed up coaches retire there :boink:

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurrier is a has been asshole...