• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dabo: Cowherd is a Fraud

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowherd a mouth piece that could draw up a base defense or point out the 2 gap. Has no idea what the Slot, TE and the RB should do if the safeties press. Yet some people put stock in what has to say.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he responded and took it like a man...that broke-back mountain, smug, Jerry Jones ball licking, Fuckwad Skip Bayless would have never done that.

"Tip of the cap to Dabo and his staff," Cowherd said on his show "The Herd" on Tuesday. "They played their best two games late.

"All I can say to Dabo Swinney is you're a Hell of a coach. You make college football better. You gave me 4 1/2 hours - the game was a tad bit long - but 4 1/2 hours of great entertainment. Your players showed such great character in the most crucial moments. I couldn't be happier for Clemson. I didn't buy them. I watched them lose almost seven times. I was watching when North Carolina State could've beat them at Clemson. ... But what they did last night was remarkable, great for the sport. They had great dignity.

"And I can take a punch."

Plus Cowherd is aight. He called the UVA Pinot and Brie fans, students, and athletes a bunch o' pussies.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skip Bayless is like an 8 year old. He says "this game is over" after watching 10 mins of it and he does that shit all the time. 98% of people on this board know more than this dumbfuck. I wouldn't mind some nobody off the street to go on his show and embarrass him. He gets paid millions for blabbering about his shitty, no clue opinion. He is the fraud.

So like GreatDayne in every game thread he posts in ?