• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hot commodity that is joe williams is on the move again. This time to @TREFF

He gets Williams and John Brown, I get Funchess and Corey Coleman.

Don't like losing williams but a fair price and I'm happy to be back to some wheeling and dealing.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hot commodity that is joe williams is on the move again. This time to @TREFF

Don't like losing williams but a fair price and I'm happy to be back to some wheeling and dealing.
He won't be moving again

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been checking both D1 & D2 trade threads. Trying to figure how I can get involved in the D2 trade discussions.
I'll check your team out Fuzz. I need to get more Broncos on my squad.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow... big advantage EHB, imo. But I'm not buying into the Joe Williams hype and I'm not sure how I feel about John Brown, so I may be biased.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... big advantage EHB, imo. But I'm not buying into the Joe Williams hype and I'm not sure how I feel about John Brown, so I may be biased.

I disagree completely.

Kyle Shanahan is really high on Williams and personally demanded that the 9ers take him when he was available in the 4th. WIlliams is his guy. Hyde, on the other hand, is a free agent after this year and the 9ers have shown that they don't have a ton of faith in him as their guy long term.

Williams carries a lot of risk, but he has the inside track to be the 9ers lead back by 2018, if not before. He could be this year's Jordan Howard.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm huge on Williams, maybe not this year. . but soon, and he'll be a stud in that system. Could care less about Funchess, and Smoke, when healthy, is a legit weeklu fantasy starter.. the only worry there is what happens when Palmer head's out to pasture

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To anyone gearing up for a run. ..Fitzgerald is on the block for a young WR/RB...also looking to deal Hill and/or Lat Murray. Will trade all 3 in one deal if it fits

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Coleman potential, but if Osweiller is the starting QB ( seems far fetched, but that's the latest rumor) then his value drops a lot, at least short term. So this is one of those deals it's not clear who won IMO.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hot commodity that is joe williams is on the move again.

Don't like losing williams but a fair price

Wow... big advantage EHB, imo. But I'm not buying into the Joe Williams hype

I disagree completely.

Kyle Shanahan is really high on Williams, WIlliams is his guy.
Williams carries a lot of risk, but he has the inside track to be the 9ers lead back by 2018, if not before. He could be this year's Jordan Howard.

Well I'm huge on Williams, maybe not this year. . but soon, and he'll be a stud in that system.

One of those 2nd round picks you traded away for Burkhead comes back to ya @TREFF
funny how these things work out

Hope I'm right about Ertz, and that I landed 6-8 years of TE1 production for dealing Williams myself. Known commodity vs the unknown played heavily into my decision.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of those 2nd round picks you traded away for Burkhead comes back to ya @TREFF
funny how these things work out

Hope I'm right about Ertz, and that I landed 6-8 years of TE1 production for dealing Williams myself. Known commodity vs the unknown played heavily into my decision.
Would've been a lot cheaper to be patient on Rexy and draft him myself. DOH!

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TREFF trades away
Hill, Jeremy
Britt, Kenny

STOMP trades away
Maclin, Jeremy
McFadden, Darren

:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TREFF trades away
Hill, Jeremy
Britt, Kenny

STOMP trades away
Maclin, Jeremy
McFadden, Darren

:suds:

:eek:

This is a shocker to me. Treff has completely lose faith in Hill. Might be premature for that.