• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you guys stop sending me these good offers? I'm not man enough to pull the trigger

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you guys stop sending me these good offers? I'm not man enough to pull the trigger
You already made some big moves, so don't stop now. You took over a team that needed shaking up, if you see a offer that makes your team better, why not do it? Better yet make your own trade offers. Lots of us are open to interesting trade ideas.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You already made some big moves, so don't stop now. You took over a team that needed shaking up, if you see a offer that makes your team better, why not do it? Better yet make your own trade offers. Lots of us are open to interesting trade ideas.

I have a deal on the table from another owner. Still thinking about it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, don't listen to him, you've got 2 kickers, you're all set!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting trade, I like Coleman, but Ingram plus moving up in the draft would be hard to turn down.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting trade, I like Coleman, but Ingram plus moving up in the draft would be hard to turn down.

Yea as much as i like coleman he is not the starter at the moment and neither were my other backs. Getting ingram who is the starter and moving up in the draft was hard to turn down and most importantly i kept my 1.6 pick

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea as much as i like coleman he is not the starter at the moment and neither were my other backs. Getting ingram who is the starter and moving up in the draft was hard to turn down and most importantly i kept my 1.6 pick

Saints were one of the first teams to meet Mixon in private, that would make me worry. They draft Mixon, then Ingram stock drops like a rock. Think I'd waited for the NFL draft to see who lands where. Course the danger is OBX changes his mind if the Saints don't draft a stud RB. I was hoping to trade for Coleman, but just didn't have the right trade chip for value.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints were one of the first teams to meet Mixon in private, that would make me worry. They draft Mixon, then Ingram stock drops like a rock. Think I'd waited for the NFL draft to see who lands where. Course the danger is OBX changes his mind if the Saints don't draft a stud RB. I was hoping to trade for Coleman, but just didn't have the right trade chip for value.

I don't think drafting mixton would drop ingram stock much. Saints always use a 2 back system and actually used a 3 back system for a few years. Ingram would still be their #1 and get the most of the carries. They also have much bigger needs in this draft before thinking about another rb

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints are going mainly defense this draft. If they do draft an offensive player in the early rounds than it is a wr or a young qb to develop for a few years

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints are going mainly defense this draft. If they do draft an offensive player in the early rounds than it is a wr or a young qb to develop for a few years
Don't see them using a first on a RB, maybe not a second, however a third for a stud like Mixon would certainly be conceivable. That the reason so many teams are interested in Mixon, hoping to get a steal in the draft.
I think Mixon would immediately become Saints #1 RB, Ingram was in the doghouse last year and I don't think the Saints are happy with him. On the bright side, I think some other team takes a gamble on Mixon in the second round, to many teams showing interest for him to fall much more then mid second round.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see them using a first on a RB, maybe not a second, however a third for a stud like Mixon would certainly be conceivable. That the reason so many teams are interested in Mixon, hoping to get a steal in the draft.
I think Mixon would immediately become Saints #1 RB, Ingram was in the doghouse last year and I don't think the Saints are happy with him. On the bright side, I think some other team takes a gamble on Mixon in the second round, to many teams showing interest for him to fall much more then mid second round.

He was in the doghouse for basically one game and that was in October. Payton doesn't like mistakes. He fumbled early against Seattle and sat the rest of that game. Was told he wouldn't get every down carries the following week against San Fran then went on to rush for 15/158/1 td in that same game and the rest was history.

Last year was by far Ingram best year with the Saints and they're pretty happy with him. Happy enough where they decided to let Hightower who was a damn good backup RB walk

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree, they certainly shills be looking into a Brees heir, sooner the better.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's about what I'm thinking to. Someone is going to pull the trigger in round 2, the skills are just to strong for every team to pass him twice. Nearly everyone says he'd be the first taken if not for the crap he did, when we're taking about guys like Fournette, Cooks, McAffrey..etc, and he'd still be ranked as the #1 guy, the temptation will simply be too strong to resist twice

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely work our fine for you. Think you made a good trade.
He was in the doghouse for basically one game and that was in October. Payton doesn't like mistakes. He fumbled early against Seattle and sat the rest of that game. Was told he wouldn't get every down carries the following week against San Fran then went on to rush for 15/158/1 td in that same game and the rest was history.

Last year was by far Ingram best year with the Saints and they're pretty happy with him. Happy enough where they decided to let Hightower who was a damn good backup RB walk
Looking at Saints visits with draft prospects, think your right. Mixon is the only RB they have met with. Simply checking him out in case he drops so far that he's to good a value to pass on.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must say I like what I been able to do with this team since I joined the league. It was a pretty shit roster.

I was able to acquire a top WR in OBJ as I traded Gurley for him to address one weakness. But once I traded Gurley, it opened up another weakness at RB and I was able to get Ingram who is a top 15 RB. Now let's see what I can do in the draft.