• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D. Butler..we did want him

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really great to read that our FO remains aggressive in addressing our weaknesses. I hope this is just the beginning of what we can expect from the Ballke/Harbaugh era.

I agree, I like knowing the effort to improve is constantly there. On a side note...does Carolina get to be #1 on the waiver wire all year or just until the first game? I thought I remembered them getting another player on waivers but they were still at the top for Butler...

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree, I like knowing the effort to improve is constantly there. On a side note...does Carolina get to be #1 on the waiver wire all year or just until the first game? I thought I remembered them getting another player on waivers but they were still at the top for Butler...

The waiver priority list remains the same (based on the previous season's records and tie-breakers) until the end of the 3rd week of the season. After that, it is based on current records.

Edit: This is based on the old CBA, so I suppose it could be different now.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Read the comments...

freebase67
The waiver wire seems to be the only source for players that interest the York Niners anymore. Players who are actually good want money and Little Punk Jed can't have that.

What a tool... I guess Carlos Rogers, Whitner, Goodwin, Edwards, and Williams does not count as FA pickups to this no brain tool

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FourBeeDen, with all due respect, I moved over to this board so I wouldn't have to read the verbal diarreaha that delta bravos like Freebase spew out their pieholes on the daily. I came to this board because all the guys that actually can and will talk about football and the Niners with a level of respect and intelligence that is severely lacking on the ESPN board came over here. Just sayin'.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FourBeeDen, with all due respect, I moved over to this board so I wouldn't have to read the verbal diarreaha that delta bravos like Freebase spew out their pieholes on the daily. I came to this board because all the guys that actually can and will talk about football and the Niners with a level of respect and intelligence that is severely lacking on the ESPN board came over here. Just sayin'.

Sorry... won't happen again