• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Current crop of Americans post Roddick

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only good enough to get to the semis even in a competition deprived field. That’s a sad fact about the state of tennis in this country. Stagnant and bottom dwelling.

They are not able to change with the evolving game ( changes in racquet technology and training methods ) and do the required thing to get to major finals or win them. The mentality or the mental game is so lacking! No champion material. Wasted talents.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The young crop is fine.

Also B2B years with an avg men in the semi finals of Wimbledon

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Serena telling women that mothers can get things done. No shit, especially when you have a gazillion dollars and multiple nannies. Plenty of single moms that grind it out a hell of a lot more than she does with a lot less to work with.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Serena telling women that mothers can get things done. No shit, especially when you have a gazillion dollars and multiple nannies. Plenty of single moms that grind it out a hell of a lot more than she does with a lot less to work with.
More power to her for trying to win slams and make a statement after motherhood but honestly she is going forward with this being fully aware how pathetic her competition is.

I have watched some games in her early round matches and I was appalled at how shitty her form was. She looks out of shape and the opponent can’t play enough shots in a rally to force errors from her. She can’t last in a rally extending beyond a combines 8 or 10 shots.

It’s a plain miracle she was able to make the finals. Not surprised she lost 3 and 3

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The young crop is fine.

Also B2B years with an avg men in the semi finals of Wimbledon
How is the young crop fine?? I am talking about the men’s side. Not the women. Women are making a splash here and there with SF and F appearances and I think one of them even won a slam.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the young crop fine?? I am talking about the men’s side. Not the women. Women are making a splash here and there with SF and F appearances and I think one of them even won a slam.

They're up and coming. Not expecting a 20 year old to in the semi finals of a major.

I think Tiafoe will be up to 34 come Monday morning

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More power to her for trying to win slams and make a statement after motherhood but honestly she is going forward with this being fully aware how pathetic her competition is.

I have watched some games in her early round matches and I was appalled at how shitty her form was. She looks out of shape and the opponent can’t play enough shots in a rally to force errors from her. She can’t last in a rally extending beyond a combines 8 or 10 shots.

It’s a plain miracle she was able to make the finals. Not surprised she lost 3 and 3

I don't hate her by any means but that message rubbed me the wrong way. My wife was back at work after maternity (just like the majority of women in this country) and the whole process of getting the kids out of the door can be a nightmare. She's got all the money in the world and doesn't have to face anything that most moms have to deal with every day if she doesn't feel like it.

As far as her play goes, she looked awful moving around out there today. That last overhead she missed was really, really bad and the fact that she was basically waddling as fast as she could into it was a big part of why she missed it.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate her by any means but that message rubbed me the wrong way. My wife was back at work after maternity (just like the majority of women in this country) and the whole process of getting the kids out of the door can be a nightmare. She's got all the money in the world and doesn't have to face anything that most moms have to deal with every day if she doesn't feel like it.

As far as her play goes, she looked awful moving around out there today. That last overhead she missed was really, really bad and the fact that she was basically waddling as fast as she could into it was a big part of why she missed it.
I am not a fan of her power game but I have seen her fitter and move better. Seems like she is just trying to do enough to get by her opponents somehow. I think she can still tie the record but this was an extremely lucky and wasted shot. Not sure how many more of these she can get. Include Fed in that sentiment as well!! Lost to Andoo??!! If someone had asked him before the tournament, “ you are gonna meet Anderson in QF, what do you think your chances of winning?” I bet he would have said I fancy my chances without any hesitation.