• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Curious about our bowl game......

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Landry acts like he wants to win and doesn't get rattled if someone farts in the stands.

Let alone, the entire team. The Sports Animal keeps talking and wondering which Sooner Team will show up? The one who comes to play smashmouth football, or the one who thinks they should win because they are OU.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the line on this game is insane. Iowa isnt that great but Oklahoma is missing so much on offense that even an average Iowa defense shouldnt get blitzed too bad. The Hawk offense has been pretty damn good this year and they have a really good RB and a nice set of recievers. I was surprised the line opened at 16.5 ( most of any bowl). I mean does OU even care about this agme? And even if they do do they have enough left on offense to blowout a good offense of Iowas?? I like Oklahoma to win but I think itll be pretty close.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the line on this game is insane. Iowa isnt that great but Oklahoma is missing so much on offense that even an average Iowa defense shouldnt get blitzed too bad. The Hawk offense has been pretty damn good this year and they have a really good RB and a nice set of recievers. I was surprised the line opened at 16.5 ( most of any bowl). I mean does OU even care about this agme? And even if they do do they have enough left on offense to blowout a good offense of Iowas?? I like Oklahoma to win but I think itll be pretty close.

Yes the line is way crazy and its what gets the Sooners called Chokelahoma's.

Yes, I'm sure they care about this game. Most anyone would care. Wouldn't you? You would be lieing to yoursel if you said no.

OU has the talent to pull it off. Iowa is a good program and I respect what they got going on but their team isn't as good nor where their expectations as good as Oklahoma's were this year.

OU needs to find some players to step up and one of them is Landry which he has done coming off a loss and in bowl games. The defense needs rest but I'm sure with these extra practice the offense will gel again. Losing Broyles was huge! but Stills is pretty damn good too.