• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Creighton @ Nebraska talk thread

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to win a lot of games with 32% from the floor and 13% from 3pt land. They hit 50% and 33%. Holding them to 77 was a decent defensive performance. and staying in the game in the 1st half was darn good from this team. went cold there in the 2nd half when Webster got that 4th foul.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do we even try to do on offense?

just about every pick and roll, teams leave morrow open under the basket and we don't toss it back to him then everything else is just a jumbled scramble and jacobsen shoots an awful 3. . I don't get it

and i still want to see Ed and Jordy on the court at the same time dadburnit

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have very talented players.

Roby looks like he has the tools to be decent. But honestly Tai is basically the only guy we have who is strong enough to get to the rim consistently right now.

I love Morrow, but he's pretty small on Offense next to some of those lengthy bodies he goes up against down low.

Man I hate Creighton. Those fans are the most obnoxious fuckers. Unbelievable how they act at the bar when they know Husker fans are in there watching too. I should have recorded it.

They'll be all about Nebraska Football next fall again. And if Creighton ever slides in bball and Nebraska starts moving up, they'll be all about Nebraska basketball too.

Can't stand people like that.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Iowa too..i put most of me vcash on Iowa St tonight

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The craziest thing is they haven't recruited better than us. They're just better coached.

McDermott has always had Miles number he had when he coach at Wayne St.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have very talented players.

Roby looks like he has the tools to be decent. But honestly Tai is basically the only guy we have who is strong enough to get to the rim consistently right now.

I love Morrow, but he's pretty small on Offense next to some of those lengthy bodies he goes up against down low.

Man I hate Creighton. Those fans are the most obnoxious fuckers. Unbelievable how they act at the bar when they know Husker fans are in there watching too. I should have recorded it.

They'll be all about Nebraska Football next fall again. And if Creighton ever slides in bball and Nebraska starts moving up, they'll be all about Nebraska basketball too.

Can't stand people like that.

Yeah, I hate those people.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put 110 on the cyclones. 55 on the under also so that helped.