• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crap Fucking Damn.....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We sre sending my son to Seattle in September along with his sister and her boyfriend for the Dallas game.

He is 38 and very epileptic.

Currently using CBD infused in olive oil twice a day on a Dr's prescription.

We've been told he is not allowed to take it across the border as the US Feds still consider it illegal.

What a steaming pile of crap that is.

Sure it's possible to try to find some in Seattle where it is legal but that's an extra cost. No guarantee it's exactly what he's been taking. And he wouldn't be able to bring home what he doesn't use for the same reasons he can't take his own CBD oil across the border with him.

a perfect plan potentially foiled.

It's just like Roseanne Roseannadanna's mother used to say, it's always something....

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is CBD oil in Seattle. Research and find one made legitimately.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"a perfect plan potentially foiled."
Is that really a reason to cancel the whole thing? Is it that expensive to buy in Sea? that would suck. Hope it works out

Or maybe he just stick up ass and sneak through the border

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"a perfect plan potentially foiled."
Is that really a reason to cancel the whole thing? Is it that expensive to buy in Sea? that would suck. Hope it works out

Or maybe he just stick up ass and sneak through the border

Tickets already purchased. No turning back.

But it's an issue. They already practically anally probe him at the border over his regular epilepsy meds.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tickets already purchased. No turning back.

But it's an issue. They already practically anally probe him at the border over his regular epilepsy meds.

Sorry. That really sucks.

Hopefully the experience will be worth the crap you have to put up with.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank I get the old Sat night reference Gilda went way to young
The USA is slowly coming around on the cannabis issue we will get it right sooner than later.
Hope your boy enjoys his stay but you might want to read up on how to answer the MJ question If the Border agent asks.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank I get the old Sat night reference Gilda went way to young
The USA is slowly coming around on the cannabis issue we will get it right sooner than later.
Hope your boy enjoys his stay but you might want to read up on how to answer the MJ question If the Border agent asks.

You just say no I do not.

They have been 3 of the last 4 years, excluding last year when Big D never showed in Seattle. They know the drill.

This is the first year he's been on CBD though.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. That really sucks.

Hopefully the experience will be worth the crap you have to put up with.

They've done it before and they love it.

We just have to find a way to obtain what he needs there.

If it was just me, no problemo. But this is medicine and a prescribed dosage. More difficult.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first year he's been on CBD though
CBD is amazing I am still looking for the right 1 for my chronic knee pain

Found a few that help but the cost is still 2 high vs the script I have for when it gets really bad

Charlottes Web CBD out of Colorado is supposed to help with your sons medical condition but Im sure your way up on that research

Enjoy your weekend I'm off for some cold Beer to ease my knee pain :suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank, a phone call or 2 to Washington State retail outlets should tell you if they carry or maybe a reference on where to find it.
If you like I can send you a phone # to a local retailer just off I5 on his way down.
If available, he should be able to buy a small supply locally but I doubt he can take it home.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank, a phone call or 2 to Washington State retail outlets should tell you if they carry or maybe a reference on where to find it.
If you like I can send you a phone # to a local retailer just off I5 on his way down.
If available, he should be able to buy a small supply locally but I doubt he can take it home.

My missus was investigating various websites. There does seem to be a wide spectrum of CBD products. But concentration and dosage are key. Plus delivery system.

And then there is the complication of having to "score" once you get there. They would arrive Saturday afternoon on the fast cat thingy from Victoria. Do the hotel check in thing, hook up with daughter who has car, try to find dealer, score, etc.

Sounds like the old days to me.....

And he takes his twice daily. So while not critical,timing is an issue. Not like he'll get the DTs or anything but it won't help his condition.

If I find out the hotel they are staying, directions to the nearest source would be appreciated.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My missus was investigating various websites. There does seem to be a wide spectrum of CBD products. But concentration and dosage are key. Plus delivery system.

And then there is the complication of having to "score" once you get there. They would arrive Saturday afternoon on the fast cat thingy from Victoria. Do the hotel check in thing, hook up with daughter who has car, try to find dealer, score, etc.

Sounds like the old days to me.....

And he takes his twice daily. So while not critical,timing is an issue. Not like he'll get the DTs or anything but it won't help his condition.

If I find out the hotel they are staying, directions to the nearest source would be appreciated.
Let me know. I will check for a source once he knows where he will be staying. PM me the details if you wish.