• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cousins to the Warriors

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree with your original assessment. Given what we know about Ball's personality I'm not so sure Rondo will be a positive influence there. Thinking Ball might start to internalize his issues with him & it will effect his play.

I also am inclined to think that with the Rondo signing comes a trade that sends Ball out the door.
That's what I thought as well.

Trade.

Otherwise, they are completely redundant skill wise and polar opposites mentality wise.

If this was Steve Nash or Jason Kidd, sure.

But, when I think of Rondo, teacher isn't a word I'd associate with him.

Dude is so pretty. Look at that Shit he did with Midget Isiah and the Pierce tribute last year....lol

Hell of a competitor. But, mamba mentality which is counterproductive to teaching.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200_d.gif
I can't open the pic...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About them teaming up?

Didn’t actually read it but yeah I heard it and have always kinda figured.

Mentioned on another thread how only the wolves would draft two #1 picks who prefer video games to playing basketball
Offer them Teague and Wiggins for Kyrie....

Yeah, not gonna happen......lol

Danny would want KAT.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record - Lonzo Ball has already stated publically that he is looking forward to competing with Rondo for the starting position - He is aware that he has to earn his position. Now we will see if he is a young man at his word. I have the tendency to not trust 19 year olds completely when they say something:lol:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offer them Teague and Wiggins for Kyrie....

Yeah, not gonna happen......lol

Danny would want KAT.

Lol I didn’t say that rumor.

I think him and Kyrie both just bounce next off season

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did come up with better

Answer my question seriously, do you have a cognitive disability?

LOL what is your better contribution?

Andre Roberson > Devon Booker???

That reeks of the casual fan watching highlights & the NBA awards on TNT. Then to top it off you call me stupid because I disagree and tell you that Klay plays on both sides of the court which makes him the better player when the debate is BEST SG guard.

Now, I could see if the debate was who is the best OFFENSIVE SG. You might actually have a point there.

Now, please run along & leave these conversations to people who actually know what they're talking about.

#You'reWelcome

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL what is your better contribution?

Andre Roberson > Devon Booker???

That reeks of the casual fan watching highlights & the NBA awards on TNT. Then to top it off you call me stupid because I disagree and tell you that Klay plays on both sides of the court which makes him the better player when the debate is BEST SG guard.

Now, I could see if the debate was who is the best OFFENSIVE SG. You might actually have a point there.

Now, please run along & leave these conversations to people who actually know what they're talking about.

#You'reWelcome

Ok so yeah it’s definitely a cognitive disability.

You couldn’t even grasp the Roberson vs Booker point lmao.

Roberson sucks ass. But he’s a better defender then Booker

The ONLY thing you mentioned was Klay plays D and Harden doesn’t. And that there “are two sides of the ball”

While ironically only mentioning 1 side lmao.

Harden has a PER of almost 30. Klays was 16. But yup, better defender.

The better defender is clearly the better player always. Wonderful data you provided.

KG>Shaq

Bruce Bowen>Klay

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so yeah it’s definitely a cognitive disability.

You couldn’t even grasp the Roberson vs Booker point lmao.

Roberson sucks ass. But he’s a better defender then Booker

The ONLY thing you mentioned was Klay plays D and Harden doesn’t. And that there “are two sides of the ball”

While ironically only mentioning 1 side lmao.

Harden has a PER of almost 30. Klays was 16. But yup, better defender.

The better defender is clearly the better player always. Wonderful data you provided.

KG>Shaq

Bruce Bowen>Klay
Good gawd, you're so busy being worried about whether or not I have a cognitive disability you can't see your own.

I said Klay plays on BOTH sides of the ball. Is that not in fact mentioning more than one? You posting that comparison of Roberson & Booker only further cemented that you didn't get my argument.

So I'll try again. Please pay attention this time.

BEST means you do EVERYTHING better than EVERYONE else. In the case of Harden vs. Klay that is NOT true- because as I pointed out on several occasions now - Klay plays on BOTH SIDES OF THE COURT WHEREAS HARDEN DOES NOT.

Come on, crack kills, seriously. Clearly your time is needed on enhancing your OWN cognitive disabilities.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my take on this.

Everybody is going 'Damn they got Boogie, the 25/12 player'

But he isn't going to be scoring 25 ppg and 12 rpg on the Warriors with 4 All-Stars around him. Even if he wasn't coming off a significant injury.

12 and 8 might be more realistic. And as far as i'm concerned plenty of bigs can do that.

The realistic take is:

Everyone knows he won’t be a 25/12 player — he will be the 4th option on offense most of the time. Think about that — A guy who averaged 25/12 is the FOURTH option on offense.

Also — for the first time in his career — Cousins will face single coverage in the post. You literally cannot double him. Who will you leave open? Curry? Durant? Thompson?

It is absurd. They had one weak spot — it was Center. At 75%, Cousins is better than pretty much every Center in the league. If he comes back at 90-100% it will be an absolute joke next year. He is 7 foot 270 lbs and oh yeah, he can shoot 3 pointers like a guard, so he will open the lane even more for GSW’s dribble drives, as opposing Centers will have to come out to guard him on the perimeter.

At least with McGee — you could leave him alone and help elsewhere. With Cousins that isn’t happening as teams usually double him.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The realistic take is:

Everyone knows he won’t be a 25/12 player — he will be the 4th option on offense most of the time. Think about that — A guy who averaged 25/12 is the FOURTH option on offense.

Also — for the first time in his career — Cousins will face single coverage in the post. You literally cannot double him. Who will you leave open? Curry? Durant? Thompson?

It is absurd. They had one weak spot — it was Center. At 75%, Cousins is better than pretty much every Center in the league. If he comes back at 90-100% it will be an absolute joke next year. He is 7 foot 270 lbs and oh yeah, he can shoot 3 pointers like a guard, so he will open the lane even more for GSW’s dribble drives, as opposing Centers will have to come out to guard him on the perimeter.

At least with McGee — you could leave him alone and help elsewhere. With Cousins that isn’t happening as teams usually double him.
EXACTLY

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good gawd, you're so busy being worried about whether or not I have a cognitive disability you can't see your own.

I said Klay plays on BOTH sides of the ball. Is that not in fact mentioning more than one? You posting that comparison of Roberson & Booker only further cemented that you didn't get my argument.

So I'll try again. Please pay attention this time.

BEST means you do EVERYTHING better than EVERYONE else. In the case of Harden vs. Klay that is NOT true- because as I pointed out on several occasions now - Klay plays on BOTH SIDES OF THE COURT WHEREAS HARDEN DOES NOT.

Come on, crack kills, seriously. Clearly your time is needed on enhancing your OWN cognitive disabilities.

What in the actual fuck?

You just said it yourself “BEST means you do EVERYTHING better then EVERYONE else”

Klay doesn’t score better, pass better or rebound better.

Stop trying to cherry pick.

Btw I said Klay isn’t the best SG. He’s not better then Butler either

Who also plays better D and offense

I genuinely mean this...you are the dumbest person I have ever met.

So the only way to be the best player is to be the best in everything? Holy shit is that stupid.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the actual fuck?

You just said it yourself “BEST means you do EVERYTHING better then EVERYONE else”

Klay doesn’t score better, pass better or rebound better.

Stop trying to cherry pick.

Btw I said Klay isn’t the best SG. He’s not better then Butler either

Who also plays better D and offense

I genuinely mean this...you are the dumbest person I have ever met.

So the only way to be the best player is to be the best in everything? Holy shit is that stupid.
You are dumber than a box of rocks, seriously. So, the fact that you can't reach an intellect level for which you can even slightly understand is all that needs to be said. Hell, you aren't even smart enough to pretend you half way understand.

#Useless

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are dumber than a box of rocks, seriously. So, the fact that you can't reach an intellect level for which you can even slightly understand is all that needs to be said. Hell, you aren't even smart enough to pretend you half way understand.

#Useless

Lmao and there he goes again

Thanks for playing.

@Mecca @bksballer89 is this guy a regular punching bag around here?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao and there he goes again

Thanks for playing.

@Mecca @bksballer89 is this guy a regular punching bag around here?
And to make you look even more stupid - Klay is a better 3pt AND 2pt shooter. So while James might average more points & assists, Klay shoots better AND he defends better. SMH.

For the record I will add that was your stupid comment that Harden was a better SG than Klay. I just called you out for that dumfuckery.

@Mecca please get yo friend.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to make you look even more stupid - Klay is a better 3pt AND 2pt shooter. So while James might average more points & assists, Klay shoots better AND he defends better. SMH.

@Mecca please get yo friend.

And yet Harden has nearly double the efficieny rating lmao.

Again...Butler is also better.

No matter how you cherry pick. Keep conveniently ignoring it.

The best has to best at everything hahahhahahaha. Just fucking mental

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record - Lonzo Ball has already stated publically that he is looking forward to competing with Rondo for the starting position - He is aware that he has to earn his position. Now we will see if he is a young man at his word. I have the tendency to not trust 19 year olds completely when they say something:lol:

Lonzo needs to learn to shoot. Great thing about it for him is that this is being thrown in his face at an early age. I don't think that Rondo is the guy to teach him but the Lakers giving up on him would be stupid. He's flippin 20 years old and does a lot of things right. Until he reached this level the shooting was fine. See if he can raise his release point and alignment on his shot before putting a fork in him.

Reactions: LAD