• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could Volcano cause game to be cancelled?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you really can't make this shit up. Apparently a volcano in Iceland seems on imminent eruption watch. If it does erupt, it could shut down all air traffic in and out of Europe as it did on its last eruption.:omg:

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its quite possible, the CEO of my company was stuck in Europe for several weeks after the last eruption occurred a few years back. Honestly I kinda hope it erupts ASAP rather than wait for our guys to be stuck over there causing forfeits and/or rescheduling due to the lack of players for weeks on end.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its quite possible, the CEO of my company was stuck in Europe for several weeks after the last eruption occurred a few years back. Honestly I kinda hope it erupts ASAP rather than wait for our guys to be stuck over there causing forfeits and/or rescheduling due to the lack of players for weeks on end.

Forfeits would cost B1G and NCAA too much $$$$, would be rescheduled. it would certainly be a lack of players because EVERYONE is going. Larger travel roster than they are gonna take to Rutgers. PSU is taking total of 310 people

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update, Volcano eruption warning upgraded to highest level, red. Appears lava is starting to melt ice under the surface and eruption is eminent or in progress

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update, Volcano eruption warning upgraded to highest level, red. Appears lava is starting to melt ice under the surface and eruption is eminent or in progress

I just hope the team stays safe.