• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could Odell Beckham be traded?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they trade the 4th for that prick Id tune out. But there is zero chance it is happening. Idiots get to post stupid shit on twitter but I know better :)
Wait lemme get this straight. All the stupid shit they’ve done, and trading for orb. Would be what gets you to give up??:noidea:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait lemme get this straight. All the stupid shit they’ve done, and trading for orb. Would be what gets you to give up??:noidea:
Drafting busts is one thing. Knowingly bringing in cancer and giving up a top 5 pick would just be in reconcilable. It's already tough giving Jimmy Haslam a single cent of my money. Our best bet is the FBI locks him up and he is forced to sell. A man can dream.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafting busts is one thing. Knowingly bringing in cancer and giving up a top 5 pick would just be in reconcilable. It's already tough giving Jimmy Haslam a single cent of my money. Our best bet is the FBI locks him up and he is forced to sell. A man can dream.
still , they've done so much worse, hell u kept gordon

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only 'could' they trade OBJ, they 'should' just like the seahawks traded bennett and the chiefs traded Peters and other teams are parting ways with players who are more trouble than they are worth.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only 'could' they trade OBJ, they 'should' just like the seahawks traded bennett and the chiefs traded Peters and other teams are parting ways with players who are more trouble than they are worth.

Like Peters, they should trade him to the Rams for under value.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Kings ransom" is what's being discussed here

Feeling is they have no interest in doing Beckham favors here and send him where he wants to go unless the return is silly

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Kings ransom" is what's being discussed here

Feeling is they have no interest in doing Beckham favors here and send him where he wants to go unless the return is silly

Been meaning to catch up with you to get your take on what the FO is doing over at the Meadowlands...lotta activity, some I get (like getting OL help, trading a good but non scheme fit 43 DE), others I don't (obtaining an expensive 43 OLB to play the Mack in the new 34?)

By keeping Manning, and spending FA cash, the Giants are obviously trying to win now, so if Barkley is there, it's a no brainer, but if CLE take him...do they go Rosen, or trade out? Chubb appears to be a better 43 fit.

Your thoughts?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been meaning to catch up with you to get your take on what the FO is doing over at the Meadowlands...lotta activity, some I get (like getting OL help, trading a good but non scheme fit 43 DE), others I don't (obtaining an expensive 43 OLB to play the Mack in the new 34?)

By keeping Manning, and spending FA cash, the Giants are obviously trying to win now, so if Barkley is there, it's a no brainer, but if CLE take him...do they go Rosen, or trade out? Chubb appears to be a better 43 fit.

Your thoughts?

This was part of my concern with hiring a 67 year old GM, over the likes of a Louis Riddick type, who they interviewed. I think naturally this GM is more concerned with the present and less about rebuilding a future

I had no problem with trading JPP, since the last SB run, he really has not been an impact player, and as you mentioned, schematically no longer a fit

ProFootballFocus ranked Ogletree something like 542 out of 552 LBs. Don't hold me to those rankings exactly, point is he was near the very bottom. And again, as far as scheme, had me scratching my head

I want Barkley. With the state of this Beckham thing, they need a playmaker in this draft. They are sending out a lotta smoke screens. Major buzz that Darnald is the "only" QB they like, and if they miss on him, it could go so many different ways, including a trade down

I'd be furious if it's Chubb or Nelson. I want no part of a guard with the 2nd pick, and in Chubbs case, he may be very good, but trading JPP, replacing him with Chubb, I don't see the massive upgrade that a #2 pick should potentially be

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was part of my concern with hiring a 67 year old GM, over the likes of a Louis Riddick type, who they interviewed. I think naturally this GM is more concerned with the present and less about rebuilding a future

I had no problem with trading JPP, since the last SB run, he really has not been an impact player, and as you mentioned, schematically no longer a fit

ProFootballFocus ranked Ogletree something like 542 out of 552 LBs. Don't hold me to those rankings exactly, point is he was near the very bottom. And again, as far as scheme, had me scratching my head

I want Barkley. With the state of this Beckham thing, they need a playmaker in this draft. They are sending out a lotta smoke screens. Major buzz that Darnald is the "only" QB they like, and if they miss on him, it could go so many different ways, including a trade down

I'd be furious if it's Chubb or Nelson. I want no part of a guard with the 2nd pick, and in Chubbs case, he may be very good, but trading JPP, replacing him with Chubb, I don't see the massive upgrade that a #2 pick should potentially be

I'm not sure what to make of PPF rankings, but Ogletree is a great chase sideline to sideline, cover type LB...but if you're asking him to shed a 300 lb OG and make the tackle...he's not your guy imo. I think he'll man the Mack ILB spot, but just a lot of contract to take on and ask a guy to change positions.

Barkley or QB...considering CLE holds that card, it could be a mystery right up until the name is chosen, but I've said from the beginning if they don't see much separation from Rosen, Darnold, and Allen, they should take Barkley and let the QB come to them at 4.

Obviously that sucks for your pick, but there are plenty of draftheads that say they should take their preferred QB and go with Chubb or Fitzpatrick at 4.

But for the Giants, even if they are staying with Eli and Barkley is gone...trade out with BUF, and see if they can land Mayfield, Jackson or Rudolph with 34. Eli deserves a shot to go out with his weapons intact...not with a depleted OL and weapons, but I would want to come away from this draft with another young QB prospect. As playmakers go, they can land Ridley at 12.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the Browns aren't dumb enough to trade the #4 pick in the draft for a problematic, franchise WR with 1 year left on his contract.

1 year that rumor is he will sit out if not extended