• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could be a game changer

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stadium got approved, practice facility is going to get done, and the Rebels will be a different program crom top to bottom by 2020. You eat a dick, smurph turf groupie.

It won't make a difference in the slightest. You'll still be the same shitbag, joke of a program that you've always been. Like I said a bottom feeding, cellar dwelling, humiliation to the conference. Eat a dick bitch.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't make a difference in the slightest. You'll still be the same shitbag, joke of a program that you've always been. Like I said a bottom feeding, cellar dwelling, humiliation to the conference. Eat a dick bitch.
Salty ass. I would be willing to bet that changes, and changes dramatically by 2020. See some of us have the ability to think long term. Others cling to a once relevant status as if that carries on forever. We'll see, and by that I mean we will see the change, and you will know I said here first. Go gag on a rock hard piss topped cock.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salty ass. I would be willing to bet that changes, and changes dramatically by 2020. See some of us have the ability to think long term. Others cling to a once relevant status as if that carries on forever. We'll see, and by that I mean we will see the change, and you will know I said here first. Go gag on a rock hard piss topped cock.

You're a fucking bitter loser who supports a horseshit program. Go fuck yourself dumb fuck.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking bitter loser who supports a horseshit program. Go fuck yourself dumb fuck.
372.jpg

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit program. Will continue to be a shit program with a shit football team. An embarrassment to the MWC which is really saying something. You may not like it. You may be a bitter, whinny pussy about it, but that's the reality of the situation. The truth hurts. You suck. Choke on it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get into a decent conference? Be thankful that your shit program is even associated with the Mountain West. You should feel more than fortunate because UNLV is and always will be one of the weakest programs in the entire conference.

And before you counter with long past basketball successes, no one gives a shit about anything other than football. This is America.

Fuck Boise State. And get rid of that dumbass blue field, it's awful.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Nice work. You should be really proud of yourself.

What a dumbshit.

What's your problem? If you can't take a damn joke don't post here. Ya cry baby. Anyway I'm done w/ you. Because all you can say are petty insults & then pass out BS rating.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your problem? If you can't take a damn joke don't post here. Ya cry baby.

I'm not taking offense at all. Make whatever stupid jokes you want. Not really funny and no one gives a damn.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a nice day to visit this board :kermit:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit program. Will continue to be a shit program with a shit football team. An embarrassment to the MWC which is really saying something. You may not like it. You may be a bitter, whinny pussy about it, but that's the reality of the situation. The truth hurts. You suck. Choke on it.
You are a thick skulled moron at best. No shit, no shit, and no shit. SHow me where I said they are good. Show me where I am a whiney pussy bitch. The only **** thats all flared up here is your frothy vagine. Take fucking hike dipshit, youre the one who cant handle yourself.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your problem? If you can't take a damn joke don't post here. Ya cry baby. Anyway I'm done w/ you. Because all you can say are petty insults & then pass out BS rating.
He is like a retarded skipping record.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angry, angry little pussy who supports a dogshit program who will always be dogshit, an embarrassment. You and your school. It adds up. No wonder you're such a spiteful and miserable piece of trash.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angry, angry little pussy who supports a dogshit program who will always be dogshit, an embarrassment. You and your school. It adds up. No wonder you're such a spiteful and miserable piece of trash.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Go back and read the thread shitbag. You dont see me in the boise board acting like a qunt, do you? No. Yet here you water head ass is day after day now, saying the same dumb shit, over and over and over. You care enough to keep coming back here and regurgitating your same tired ass drivel.

So like i said idiot, if you could less, like you dumb ass said, then fucking do it. GFY GTFO.