• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Corey Nelson

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always been a decent special teamer, but looks like so far early this year he could be one of the most improved player on this team.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read something last week about him and improving against the Run . He was always good against the pass

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carl did a film review on him

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first game he had 2 plays that were down right impressive with his ability to shed a blocker and be in position to make the play. Now the second one he whiffed on the tackle that led to the big run late in the 1st quarter, but that improved ability to shed blockers was good to see. Coverage wise he is right there with Brandon Marshall. Would not shock me to see the Broncos having a bit of a tougher choice of starting Todd Davis with him being injured and missing so many practices and Nelson showing so well.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first game he had 2 plays that were down right impressive with his ability to shed a blocker and be in position to make the play. Now the second one he whiffed on the tackle that led to the big run late in the 1st quarter, but that improved ability to shed blockers was good to see. Coverage wise he is right there with Brandon Marshall. Would not shock me to see the Broncos having a bit of a tougher choice of starting Todd Davis with him being injured and missing so many practices and Nelson showing so well.

I just love guys who take their craft serious and work to improve. Nelson is on my radar now.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love guys who take their craft serious and work to improve. Nelson is on my radar now.

This is why giving up on draft picks too soon can really cost teams. Some guys just take that 2-3 years to really adjust to the NFL.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Use to be where teams were more patient with draft picks. Not anymore. I remember when guys like Steve McNair had the luxury if coming in and not starting right away and using the majority of their rookie year to learn. With all the undrafted guys and great athletes out there teams just don't wait around on draft picks like they once did. Someone is always waiting in the wing trying to steal their job. It's always going to be political depending on your draft slotting, but with college football systems the way they are now, many players are light years away from developing and teams aren't waiting around to be patient with them because it's more then just a year away from being ready.