• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Contract Extension Talks Done

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 100 HC vacancy's last year...I didn't hear Doc's name mentioned once!..Not even for Memphis!!

Get your head out of the fucking sand.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 100 HC vacancy's last year...I didn't hear Doc's name mentioned once!..Not even for Memphis!!
You haven't been paying attention like Rusher.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Saban
Mark Dantonio
Urban Meyer

all in the same age range as Doc. PLUS we get the built HCIW by keeping his guy Seider on staff. The WVU coaching legacy lives on.

LOL..outside of Dantonio...the other two ALREADY have won Multiple NC's!!..and Dantonio has already been at Michigan State for 10 seasons so he already has HIS GUYS for awhile now..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think Doc is old... The #1 guy on the short list... Is Jim Tressel. His show cause will be done, and he will be ready to reunite with our goof ball president... The one who wears the bow tie.

Coach Tressel... Coach Holiday... 64 and 59 y.o. respectively.

Who do you want?

Doc is a spring chicken compared to the Penguin president...

Bring Doc back home where he belongs...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh.......can you feel the energy of Mountaineer football? Got to love this rabbit hole we're going down. Get ourselves out of one hole just to start digging another one. I do blame this on Luck. The Joker should never had left. He wasn't that damn far from Andrew.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think Doc is old... The #1 guy on the short list... Is Jim Tressel. His show cause will be done, and he will be ready to reunite with our goof ball president... The one who wears the bow tie.

Coach Tressel... Coach Holiday... 64 and 59 y.o. respectively.

Who do you want?

Doc is a spring chicken compared to the Penguin president...

Bring Doc back home where he belongs...

No shot Tressel leaves his current gig..but for the sake of argument say he does...He could do a better job in recruiting in a much shorter window than .................DOC

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its a good article and makes the point extremely clear...from my seat I would say it safe to say that no matter what Holgorsen is done... if you have the entire staff on a one year contract it gives the next guy clear sailing on hiring his own staff....if he isn't, this policy of a year to year contract for assistant coaches is never going to attract top talent...how could it?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shot Tressel leaves his current gig..but for the sake of argument say he does...He could do a better job in recruiting in a much shorter window than .................DOC

You underestimate the power of the Bow Tie.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you change your mind if Doc wore a bow tie?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up boys????

Been a while for me, I have not forgotten about the gang on here. I am at a new job, one that I like and one that helps the wallet so my time is limited. Add the fact my son is growing like a weed and well you guys know that story.

Every now and then in my travels I think "damn i wish I could post this thought" lol

Anyway so far I think Lyon is a asshat, we have a young coach who has only had one losing season and we act like he hasn't done any good at this school. We are leaving him out to dry then some will say "he just can't coach" yet we don't perfect his staff. SMH...we come off a eight win season like we should have been national champs, hell have the arm chairs out there said we would win 4 or 5 games. We go out and win 8 and it is a disappointment....lol never cease to amaze.

Well hope all is well with everyone, anyone planning on coming down to the BYU game?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up boys????

Been a while for me, I have not forgotten about the gang on here. I am at a new job, one that I like and one that helps the wallet so my time is limited. Add the fact my son is growing like a weed and well you guys know that story.

Every now and then in my travels I think "damn i wish I could post this thought" lol

Anyway so far I think Lyon is a asshat, we have a young coach who has only had one losing season and we act like he hasn't done any good at this school. We are leaving him out to dry then some will say "he just can't coach" yet we don't perfect his staff. SMH...we come off a eight win season like we should have been national champs, hell have the arm chairs out there said we would win 4 or 5 games. We go out and win 8 and it is a disappointment....lol never cease to amaze.

Well hope all is well with everyone, anyone planning on coming down to the BYU game?

What's up brother! We need to get together for the BYU game this year! Maybe BBW finds his way down to DC for that game?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if everything goes well I will be going to that game. Hope we are going strong into that game.