• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Constructing My All-Time NBA Line Up - My Article

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come you have all these "Bullshit" reactions all over your posts?

Someone who used to post here was a big fan of my work. :heh:

Pretty much ever bullshit rating I have ever received was from that individual. lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilt
Greek freak
Mj
Magic
Pistol Pete

It's dumb to put Giannis in there when you have a replica of him except he is better at everything and an elite shooter, you could argue defense but not last year....KD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine would probably be:

PG - Curry
SG - MJ
SF - KD
PF - Lebron
C - Hakeem

Two elite shooters. MJ, Lebron and KD are versatile and have zero weakness (the present KD) and Hakeem is most athletic big ever arguably and you have great defense with the exception of Curry, won't matter much.

The scariest part is the transition game with this lineup.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine would probably be:

PG - Curry
SG - MJ
SF - KD
PF - Lebron
C - Hakeem

Two elite shooters. MJ, Lebron and KD are versatile and have zero weakness (the present KD) and Hakeem is most athletic big ever arguably and you have great defense with the exception of Curry, won't matter much.

You'd pick Curry over Magic?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's dumb to put Giannis in there when you have a replica of him except he is better at everything and an elite shooter, you could argue defense but not last year....KD

The Greek Freak is better at everything than KD statistically except for FT% and 3pt %. He's also bigger, stronger, faster and overall more athletic. Dude is far more advanced than KD ever was, is or will ever be. He's a 7 footer playing point guard and is the most versatile player in the game as he can play every position. This isn't even debatable. KD just receives all the hype since he's on the championship team and the Freak is on the Milwaukee Sucks.

check the stats, Giannis is literally the steroid version of KD as he's better than him at everything except the FT's and 3 PT's which Giannis has worked on all off season. Don't even mention him in the same sentence as Giannis anymore. He'll be the MVP this year for sure.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greek Freak might average a triple double and be defensive player of the year while making a high percentage of his shots. Dude just had 5 blocks in just over a half of playing time today. He might get a couple quadruple doubles before the end of the season.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG...Lonzo Ball

Kidding, ok for real

Pg..Magic
Sg..Michael
C..Shaq
Pf-LeBron
Sf-Larry

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Greek Freak is better at everything than KD statistically except for FT% and 3pt %. He's also bigger, stronger, faster and overall more athletic. Dude is far more advanced than KD ever was, is or will ever be. He's a 7 footer playing point guard and is the most versatile player in the game as he can play every position. This isn't even debatable. KD just receives all the hype since he's on the championship team and the Freak is on the Milwaukee Sucks.

check the stats, Giannis is literally the steroid version of KD as he's better than him at everything except the FT's and 3 PT's which Giannis has worked on all off season. Don't even mention him in the same sentence as Giannis anymore. He'll be the MVP this year for sure.

No. They are completely different players. Giannis is more comparable to LeBron.

What makes KD so great is his ridiculously efficient high rate scoring. You can't simply say Giannis is better because of the other stats. KD is about 1000 times better than Giannis as a scorer.

Also, if you are building an all time lineup, KD's shooting plays a lot better as a complimentary piece than Giannis' playmaking.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine would probably be:

PG - Curry
SG - MJ
SF - KD
PF - Lebron
C - Hakeem

And with one post...all credibility was lost.