• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations Max Holloway

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max Holloway will be a good Champion for the FW division. He's a guy that will compete with any of the top contenders. A real divisional Champ defends his title and that is what we will see from Holloway. To win the belt in brazil for his 11th win in a row is really impressive.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max Holloway will be a good Champion for the FW division. He's a guy that will compete with any of the top contenders. A real divisional Champ defends his title and that is what we will see from Holloway. To win the belt in brazil for his 11th win in a row is really impressive.
I was impressed at his performance. I dont see anyone who is on his level in that division other than Edgar. And if he whoops his ass then i dont really see anyone competing for that title like im starting to see a few other divisions go the way of the dinosaur. He has a very impressive win streak for his age and to be champ so young is a remarkable achievement. Aldo looks like shit. He hardly kicked. He was outworked on the ground as well he didnt land a strike. The combo that actually took him down was pedestrian. Holloway has heavy hands. Also i don't remember Aldo chin ever being tested and its looking more and more like he doesn't have any. Hes going the same way Rousey went. Now that we have kids trying to be MMA in the UFC these kids are prodigies. Guys like Aldo and Rousey are being exposed. In the infancy, they rocked the UFC, in its maturity they might want to save face and retire already. Not saying Aldo was destroyed. But I don't see any reason why he should have been handled the way he was beat down the last round and a half stylistically i had it heavily in his favor.