• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats....

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kicked our asses up and down the field. Our defense is the only reason that was not 45-3. Our offense was exposed.

You are very very good and will be for a good while with how young your team is.

All that I can hope is that this lights a fire under our coaches to do what needs to be done and make what changes need to be made on offense and special teams. The Hokies are nothing if not resilient. Hopefully we can figure shot out and see you again in December. We have a tendency to do well after getting beat for some reason....

Great game and good luck the rest of the season.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks 46. It was definitely a hard fought game. I was surprised and pleased with our D. I expected to score at least 21, I just didn't expect the D to hold you guys under 21. Anyway good game and I hope for both our teams sakes that ya'll do bounce back and take care of business. I really have no doubts that you will. See ya in December?
Good Luck!!

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Tigers.

I hate Paw Power, it raped our offense!!!!

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll are bigger men than me; when the tables were turned in '06 and '08, there is no way in hell I would've congratulated the opposing team afterwards. I was very surprised by our defensive play. LT certainly didn't do a lot to aid the offense, but Wilson is one tough, fast RB.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'll are bigger men than me; when the tables were turned in '06 and '08, there is no way in hell I would've congratulated the opposing team afterwards. I was very surprised by our defensive play. LT certainly didn't do a lot to aid the offense, but Wilson is one tough, fast RB.

read the message next to my rep for you ;)