• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats. Your team out-performed Nebraska

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team out-performed Nebraska in every single aspect. We are nowhere even close to being in the same league right now.

I am really hurtin right now.......but it is what it is. Congrats.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin has impressed me big time

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Wisconsin....that wasn't a very nice way to welcome Nebraska to the Big Ten. :wave:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty drunk. And this is taking a long time to type without typos. But I just want to say, I am still really happy to have Nebraska in the conference. The speed and physicality they came out with on defense, and the passion and intensity, has been missing from basically every team in the B1G for years. YEARS. If you take away the Martinez' mistakes, it's a different game. Still a win though, because we're fucking good.

Welcome to the conference Huskers. Now go beat the shit out of Ohio State and make sure Michigan doesn't win your division. Don't sweat those Thunderchickens....

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty drunk. And this is taking a long time to type without typos. But I just want to say, I am still really happy to have Nebraska in the conference. The speed and physicality they came out with on defense, and the passion and intensity, has been missing from basically every team in the B1G for years. YEARS. If you take away the Martinez' mistakes, it's a different game. Still a win though, because we're fucking good.

Welcome to the conference Huskers. Now go beat the shit out of Ohio State and make sure Michigan doesn't win your division. Don't sweat those Thunderchickens....

when Confidante picked Nebraska to win by 20+ tonight he said Michigan would blow out Nebraska later this year

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know this here thread excisted.....haven't been over here since before the game.....

Let me add my congrats to you guys. The Badgers kicked major ass and looked very dominant on both sides of the ball. Hopefully the Huskers can get better and we can meet up in Indy (and play you guys tougher)

Again, congrats.....

I actually came here looking for drun.k.....I think he's the only Badger fan here I haven't repped yet for kicking our ass.....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Badger friends tend not to post in here.

Thanks Driaz and everybody!