• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to Michigan on winning the B1G!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about putting an exclamation point on a tremendous season. 16-25 from 3 point land and win by 29 on the road against Illinois. Stauskus with 24 points in 12 minutes.

Lose the National Player of the Year in Trey Burke, lose Hardaway Jr. to the NBA, lose Mitch McGary after 10 games, yet go 14-3 in the best conference in the land and win the outright title.

Beilein should be the National Coach of the Year.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First outright since '86....sheesh.

What's Beilein now, 40-0 at UofM when we score 80? It's time to string together a run of 80 point showings. :suds:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't start a thread congratulating your own team cmon man.

But hell of a job by them after the non conference. Make me look smart when I told people they were foolish counting them out early on!!

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is about time for the Big Ten Spring Break here on FTL Beach. We look forward to it every year..... Well, most of it.

BT.png

:lol:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But hell of a job by them after the non conference. Make me look smart when I told people they were foolish counting them out early on!!

Yep.

I'm still thinking Elite 8 this year but next season.....look da fuq out.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats. :suds:

If the ball had rolled in last season it would have been 3 years in a row with at least a share of the regular season title, right? That's very impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has been a long time since UM won the B1G outright -- I figure I can start a thread congratulating them once every 27 years. :laugh3:

As far as MSU's yawning comment -- that is how I feel when UM beats MSU in basketball, as they have done now 6 of the last 8 times they have played.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not like as if it wasn't expected or anything...

:yawning:

You can't start a thread congratulating your own team

with so many classless, self-congratulating Walverines out there?...this was inevitable...that's what the original yawn was probably for.

It has been a long time since UM won the B1G outright -- I figure I can start a thread congratulating them once every 27 years.

As far as MSU's yawning comment -- that is how I feel when UM beats MSU in basketball, as they have done now 6 of the last 8 times they have played.

:yawning:

Walverine Numbers Masturbation...kinda like Sparty crowing 5 of last 6 football matchups?...meaningless drivel.

pfft...anyway, if somebody OTHER than a skunkbear wants to start a thread congratulating the B1G's regular season champion...believe it, I'll be one of the first to add my salute.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with so many classless, self-congratulating Walverines out there?...this was inevitable...that's what the original yawn was probably for.

UM hasn't won an outright B1G title in 27 years -- I'm going out on a limb and saying it is alright to congratulate a team after finally getting it done.

Walverine Numbers Masturbation...kinda like Sparty crowing 5 of last 6 football matchups?...meaningless drivel.

pfft...anyway, if somebody OTHER than a skunkbear wants to start a thread congratulating the B1G's regular season champion...believe it, I'll be one of the first to add my salute.

If you want to talk about classless and drivel -- please re-read your post and the response from the other MSU fan. That is classless and drivel.

My guess is -- Sparty fans are upset that UM has surpassed MSU as the best basketball program in the state. I understand -- it sucks to admit, just like it sucks to admit that MSU has been the better football program recently.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU has been the better football program recently.

sure has...but, how many "Congrats to MSU for winning the B1G Football Championship" or "Congrats to MSU for winning the Rose Bowl" threads can you find that were started by gloating Spartans?

in vernacular you understand: Jes sayn!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure has...but, how many "Congrats to MSU for winning the B1G Football Championship" or "Congrats to MSU for winning the Rose Bowl" threads can you find that were started by gloating Spartans?

in vernacular you understand: Jes sayn!

I have no idea how many threads were started by MSU fans about football. Unlike the handful of MSU fans who have taken the time to come into this thread and show off how classless they are -- I didn't waste my time tracking down MSU threads to try and be a smartass.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect this thread to be made by a Michigan fan

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect this thread to be made by a Michigan fan

What am I missing? UM hasn't won the B1G in 27 years. I congratulated them on finally getting over the hump and sealing the deal.