• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to Cleveland For Winning The D League Championship

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please change the rules so teams can't stockpile All Stars and leave one or none for every other team in the conference. The league is boring as ever now.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Less rigged than the NBA...

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, lebroke can't even win with a 20 point handicap going into the second half and the refs giving them an extra 24 FT attempts while facing an NBA D league team.

Reactions: LAD

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, lebroke can't even win with a 20 point handicap going into the second half and the refs giving them an extra 24 FT attempts while facing an NBA D league team.

How many games have the Cavs lost this post season? Oh, that's right...only one.

BOOM in yo face

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many games have the Cavs lost this post season? Oh, that's right...only one.

BOOM in yo face

LMAO, good one. The title really should tell you everything as the Cavs have powered through the D league in the East. Golf clap for that. Now they can't even beat a team that has no all stars on the team at home with the refs giving them an extra 24 free throws.

Next please

Signed Big Baller Brand

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many games have the Warriors lost in the super tough Western conference?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you not get your copy of the SportsHoopla memo?

Warriors win = Warriors are awesome
Warriors lose = West is awesome
Cavs win = East sucks
Cavs lose = Cavs suck

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavs win = East sucks
Cavs lose = Cavs suck

Finally you understand.:D

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavs win = East sucks
Cavs lose = Cavs suck

Helloooooo, folks have been trying to tell you Cavs fans this all season long. About time you got it. lol

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who said anything about the Western conference or Warriors? I wasn't comparing the two I was simply making an observation of the Eastern Conference.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about the Western conference or Warriors? I wasn't comparing the two I was simply making an observation of the Eastern Conference.

You were making a silly observation that has no basis in fact. It was just a way to diminish what the Cavs are doing.

If the Eastern conference is terrible that must mean that the Western conference is very very good. If that isn't true then you are arguing that the quality of basketball today is really poor which a notably dumb argument.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell has Golden State beaten?

The Spurs without Leanord and Parker is the worst roster in the NBA playoffs ive seen in a long time

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were making a silly observation that has no basis in fact. It was just a way to diminish what the Cavs are doing.

If the Eastern conference is terrible that must mean that the Western conference is very very good. If that isn't true then you are arguing that the quality of basketball today is really poor which a notably dumb argument.

I never addressed the Western conference or said that it was very good.

My argument wasn't the quality of basketball it was that the super teams have destroyed the game of basketball and makes for boring playoffs as many on here agree.

Now I assume you're going to attempt to put words in my mouth again but that will be less effective than Shaq shooting a FT. :nono:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never addressed the Western conference or said that it was very good.

My argument wasn't the quality of basketball it was that the super teams have destroyed the game of basketball and makes for boring playoffs as many on here agree.

Now I assume you're going to attempt to put words in my mouth again but that will be less effective than Shaq shooting a FT. :nono:

When was basketball NOT dominated by super teams?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was basketball NOT dominated by super teams?

MJ only played with one other consistent all star right? Shaq and Kobe were just two all stars. Now you have GS with four plus former all stars as backups and the Heat had the two best players at their position and an all star forward. I feel like it's just NBA 2k where you make ridiculous lineups that leaves every other team with just one all star at most.

Do you not see that GS and Cleveland are just miles ahead of their competition? Have the playoffs been boring? Did the NBA rating suffer this year?

If there isn't a change the rating will continue to suffer and the postseason will continue to be boring outside of the CG perhaps.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ only played with one other consistent all star right? Shaq and Kobe were just two all stars. Now you have GS with four plus former all stars as backups and the Heat had the two best players at their position and an all star forward. I feel like it's just NBA 2k where you make ridiculous lineups that leaves every other team with just one all star at most.

Golden State built most of their team. They were one suspension away from being back to back champions. That Heat team was together for 3 seasons and doesn't exist anymore. And the team was all about the best player in the league.

Shaq and Kobe weren't just all-stars. They are two first ballot hall of famers and the dominant players of their era.

Do you not see that GS and Cleveland are just miles ahead of their competition? Have the playoffs been boring? Did the NBA rating suffer this year?

Lebron is miles ahead of every other player in the league. The Warriors will break up in the next couple of years once they have to pay Steph and Klay their max contracts.

If there isn't a change the rating will continue to suffer and the postseason will continue to be boring outside of the CG perhaps.

NBA basketball is more popular than it has been in 20 years.