• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats on getting a 3rd round graded player with your 1st PICK

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mind it being a Center. I posted earlier that I was fine with Hernandez followed with a rb in 2. My issue is with the guy they took, the only high grade i ever saw on him was PFF, and the next time they are right on a player will be the first.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have now read that he was a Pateiots pick because he was so technically sound and he is the most physical. Nobody can agree on what this guys strengths are, but if they are all correct he would have been viewed on the level of Nelson.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have now read that he was a Pateiots pick because he was so technically sound and he is the most physical. Nobody can agree on what this guys strengths are, but if they are all correct he would have been viewed on the level of Nelson.

I think they mean the most physical guy available. I don't think anyone has the delusion this guy is on future HOFer Nelsons level(The Suh of guards) Nelson is just nasty in the trenches.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they mean the most physical guy available. I don't think anyone has the delusion this guy is on future HOFer Nelsons level(The Suh of guards) Nelson is just nasty in the trenches.

My overall point was nobody can even agree what Ragnows biggest strengths are, which makes me think he is average at everything. If the goal was most physical the pick should have been Will Hernandez

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • lionsb_logo.gif
    Detroit Lions: Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas A- Grade
    That sound you hear is the collective hearts of the Bengals' front office breaking upon learning about this pick. Frank Ragnow was set to go 21st overall, but the Lions also needed a center, so they snatched the Arkansas product off the board.

This is a solid pick. Ragnow is a terrific center who didn't surrender a single sack last year playing in the SEC. He fills a huge need, which the Lions had after losing Travis Swanson in free agency.
  • bengalsb_logo.gif
    Cincinnati Bengals: Billy Price, C, Ohio State B+ Grade
    And the run on centers begins! Actually, not really, as the Bengals were going to select a center the entire time. They wanted Frank Ragnow, but Billy Price is a nice consolation prize. In fact, I thought they'd take Price when his medical concerns were still apparent.

Fortunately for Price, he's been medically cleared. He's the top blocker on the board, and Cincinnati absolutely had to upgrade the line. The only concern is that Price may not be ready to play until August, but he could return before then. It's just a minor worry, so this is a good pick.

Read more: Live 2018 NFL Draft Grades - WalterFootball.com