• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats Flyers fans

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Flyers fans on this board are class acts and I want to say congrats to you and your team. They came back from the abyss and won a hard fought battle. Good luck next round against the Habs.

maddogmark25

In the Pot Bunker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great series, great fans on your side, I can't imagine how much it hurts for you guys right now. Certainly didn't go down without a fight

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about classy, but we are loyal as hell!! :)

Take care man and thanks!

(don't be a stranger bro!)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. It just goes to show we aren't all 700 level kinds of Phiily fans. Thanks for the series. We have never been in your exact position right now but I now what it is like having your heart broken over hockey. Gratz to you , BTM. You yourself are a great guy who knows your stuff and I look forward to another 82 games with you.

Hckygoalie31

Swiss Cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All the Flyers fans on this board are class acts and I want to say congrats to you and your team. They came back from the abyss and won a hard fought battle. Good luck next round against the Habs.

thank you, beaner. I think the injuries really hurt the Bruins chances. Losing Sturm and Krejci had to really hurt their chances. 3-0 with Krejci, 0-4 without...at the same time the Flyers got Gagne back. That was all the difference in the world if you ask me.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same to you bro, you and AJ do a great job on here representing your boys!

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good luck to you next season, I know its bitter, and I would hate to be on the losing end of this one but it was one of the best series I have seen in a long time, and like other said Krejci was the turning point. I even said Mike Richards traded a goal for the series. I just had a feeling they were on extremely thin ice without him, especially with Sturm going out. Both teams played very injured, and they both fought hard to the very end. I know how it'll look in the history books but if i'm a Boston fan I feel no shame over this.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, man. What a series! It's sad that the only thing the 2010 Bruins will be rememberd for is their collapse, because they played a heck of a series against Buffalo. This was just a dogfight. The Flyers may have come out on top, but that doesn't mean they aren't feeling the effects.

Keep your head up. :)

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't imagine how hard this is to swallow. I would almost prefer not making the playoffs all together than have the team I cheer for lose in this fashion. Key now is how Boston moves forward as an organization after this disaster. They are going to be snickered at for this loss by outside fans and their own, understandable given how rare it is.

Anyway chin up and look forward to the great draft pick courtesy of the Leafs :)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Flyers, I am really impressed in both how you came back in the series and this game. Its amazing.