• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Competitively Priced Tickets?

razzledazzle

Native
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would post this on the general forums however I feel this is more Giants specific. The San Jose Sharks have a Yahoo group called Sharks-Tickets where fans sell tickets at/below face value only. Does something exist like this for the Giants? Or has the recent popularity of the Giants destroyed this sort of thing? In any event.. where do you buy your tickets?

Thanks for your help!

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would post this on the general forums however I feel this is more Giants specific. The San Jose Sharks have a Yahoo group called Sharks-Tickets where fans sell tickets at/below face value only. Does something exist like this for the Giants? Or has the recent popularity of the Giants destroyed this sort of thing? In any event.. where do you buy your tickets?

Thanks for your help!

to my knowledge, theres no such thing, but i havent done much looking.

for me, a lot of my tickets come from knowing season ticket holders. on the off chance i cant buy theirs, which they'll sell to me at face value, i go to stubhub.

HeffJent

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not aware of any "group"... I've had success with The Web's Largest Ticket Search Engine - Sports, Concerts & More | SeatGeek to find cheap tickets.. make sure they are dark green (i.e. well priced) if you're buying from sites with heavy fees (like Stubhub)

Also seen cheap seats on Turboseats.com - Buy and sell tickets, instantly!. Their inventory is low and I think its by design. When they do have seats they are dirt cheap. They will also buy your e-tickets in literally seconds.. no need to deal with all the BS on marketplaces.

On a side note the Giants dynamic pricing is cool in concept but I think it ends up placing many games out of reach for your average Joe, especially when your average Joe works all day during the week and can only go on the weekends (higher prices). /rant off

Hope this helps..

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh though, after that story with the 9ers fan buying tics to the super bowl, i only will trust stubhub and ticketmaster.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to my knowledge, theres no such thing, but i havent done much looking.

for me, a lot of my tickets come from knowing season ticket holders. on the off chance i cant buy theirs, which they'll sell to me at face value, i go to stubhub.

Once or twice a year, I let the board know I can't use my tickets. For example, I'm going to be in Canada on May 9 and 10 (Braves) and have VR tix I will sell at face. The May 9 game tix are behind HP and the May 10 game tix are RF.

Let me know.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once or twice a year, I let the board know I can't use my tickets. For example, I'm going to be in Canada on May 9 and 10 (Braves) and have VR tix I will sell at face. The May 9 game tix are behind HP and the May 10 game tix are RF.

Let me know.

i have tics for the May 9th game.

I'm not sure yet if i'll be able to go to the game on the 10th. i wont have my work schedule until sunday. if i dont work, i'll definitely buy em off you, but if you get an offer in the mean time, go ahead and pull the trigger man.

thank you, bro.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have tics for the May 9th game.

I'm not sure yet if i'll be able to go to the game on the 10th. i wont have my work schedule until sunday. if i dont work, i'll definitely buy em off you, but if you get an offer in the mean time, go ahead and pull the trigger man.

thank you, bro.

No worries, just inbox me if you're interested. I'll be in Vancouver for a hearing, and likely will catch sharks/Canucks game 5