• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Compensary picks are being handed out

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... Baltimore was projected to get a 3rd and ended up with a 6th. I wonder why they were so far off.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... Baltimore was projected to get a 3rd and ended up with a 6th. I wonder why they were so far off.

Bmore expected that 3rd for the loss of Rick Wagner (9.5M/year), but Wagner’s loss was canceled out by the signing of Tony Jefferson (8.5M/year). Their loss of Juszczyk was canceled out by the signing of Brandon Carr. That left them with a 6th rd comp for the loss of Lawrence Guy.

Looks like the projections were off b/c they misestimated where the 3rd/4th rd cutoff line was. They figured that Wagner and Jefferson would be on different sides of that line--i.e. that the signing of Jefferson would cancel out Juice and and the signing of Carr would cancel out Guy. Instead, Jefferson and Wagner ended up on the same side of the round/value cutoff line, so they canceled each other out.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bmore expected that 3rd for the loss of Rick Wagner (9.5M/year), but Wagner’s loss was canceled out by the signing of Tony Jefferson (8.5M/year). Their loss of Juszczyk was canceled out by the signing of Brandon Carr. That left them with a 6th rd comp for the loss of Lawrence Guy.

Looks like the projections were off b/c they misestimated where the 3rd/4th rd cutoff line was. They figured that Wagner and Jefferson would be on different sides of that line--i.e. that the signing of Jefferson would cancel out Juice and and the signing of Carr would cancel out Guy. Instead, Jefferson and Wagner ended up on the same side of the round/value cutoff line, so they canceled each other out.
Thanks, man. It's not often that they are that far off. Most of the times if they miss, it is only by a round or so. But I guess this formula isn't exactly the easiest to figure out.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Indy might get one for their LB kill by an illegal immigrant.