• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coming home today

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my 27th visit to Florida has come to an end today and we fly back to the U.K today. Had a great time yet again and I'm sure we will be back again next year. In our visit our bolts went 5-0-1 and out of all our visits this time around has to rank up there as the best. We have been playoff games before such as game 1 Vs the Wings in 2015 and I'll never experience an atmosphere like that ever again as Amalie was electric that night but this playoff push has been the best by far due to the fact of how important every game has been and the rollercoasters of emotions, from the highs of Yanni Gourde completing the comeback Vs the Hawks to the lows of Radulov netting the OT winner for the Habs. Another reason why this visit ranks up there as we went to our first practice session as was able to get autographs and pictures with some of the players such as Brown, Sustr, Coburn, Dotchin, Palat, Killorn, Stralman & Point.

I hope to be back again next year, probably the same time next year and hopefully next time we have already claimed a playoff berth at this point. I think everytime I leave the states, my appreciation grows for the sport even more as back home Soccer is the be all or end all and additionally my appreciation for you guys grows as well. I know we have our difference of opinion at times but without you guys, outside of my dad I wouldn't be able to speak about this great game with anyone else.

Go Bolts!!!

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the words of appreciation Danny. this board likes your posts as well.
the hockey lately has been very exciting but I think we will fall a little short
too bad we had so many injuries and the Crunch just couldn't bail us out.
Yanni Gourde will be a regular next year along with Bradon Point.
My health is such that I probably wont be here next year but I'll be rooting from beyond.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the words of appreciation Danny. this board likes your posts as well.
the hockey lately has been very exciting but I think we will fall a little short
too bad we had so many injuries and the Crunch just couldn't bail us out.
Yanni Gourde will be a regular next year along with Bradon Point.
My health is such that I probably wont be here next year but I'll be rooting from beyond.

Yeah I agree we will fall short, the Bruins and Leafs have played some really good hockey down the strech as well. Yanni Gourde should be a part of this team next year, think he's a very versatile role player. I think he can be a solid 3rd line player for us, he's a very smart and responsible player, hence why he kills penatlies and he can contribute offensively as well. I think Johnson will get traded in the offseason due to Point, I made a post about this a couple weeks back. Point is the team's #2 center behind Stammer, he's a better version of Johnson in my opinion and he has incredible chemisty with Palat and Kuch, you would think they would be the original triplets. Dotchin is going to be a part of this team next year, he has really impressed me! Erne has a chance to make the team, but I would prefer him to play some more AHL games and be a 1st line player in Syracuse next year and be the first one called up if any injuries. I think Erne would be a NHL regular the year after next.

I remember both my great grandad and my great grandman's health detirating over time when I was growing up and they kept on in there and lived for many years later, hang in there bolt my dear friend!